Ask The Legend Killer 21 A Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
What poltical affiliation do you have? (liberal, conservative, libertairian, anarchist etc.) and why did you choose to affiliate yourself with that particular mind set?

Now i could make up an answer and pretend like I'm smart but I'm only 15 and politics doesn't mean squat as of right now. Get back to be in a couple years and I'll let you know.

What's It Like In Pittsburgh

It's pretty nice, weather pretty much always so-so, everybody is passionate (and we're mostly Italian so I'm happy ;)) all around great city, GO STILLERS!

Wordlife

which mania did you like better... wm22 or wm23??? i went to both, wm22 was in my hometown CHICAGO... wow what a great damn event with the boo and yeahs between cena and hhh... dat was the shit... and wm23 was awesome, but im askin you, which did you like better??

Rated RJC

Reaction score
which mania did you like better... wm22 or wm23??? i went to both, wm22 was in my hometown CHICAGO... wow what a great damn event with the boo and yeahs between cena and hhh... dat was the shit... and wm23 was awesome, but im askin you, which did you like better??

Wow good question, I'm gonna say 23 because, well here's how i see it

Cena/HBK>Cena/HHH
Tista/Taker>3 Way WHC
Kennedy MITB>RVD MITB
and Edge/Foley> The rest of the 23 card

WM 23 had the better match up, matches. I think 21 was better than both of them excpet for the weak title matches you got Eddie/Rey, Taker/Orton, and HBK/Angle

do you like tna

It's alright, wrong move to give angle the title but it's mediocore right now. When it had the chance to capitalize on a falling WWE they didnt.They could come on strong again who knows.

What is your favourite food

Prolly spaghetti with my mom's homeade sauce, it's pretty much the best. 2nd fav is prolly everything else, i love to eat

Mr. Mat

yeah that was pretty lame giving angle the title again

why do you like orton so much

monkeystyle

Reaction score
What is that guy saying in your sig?

I'm trying to read his lips but failing.

It looks like he's saying "Fuck that shit up" but I could be wrong.

Wordlife

cool man... when do you think kennedy should win the title... i mean, he's awesome, could you ever see him beating cena or maybe lashley on raw 4 the title when he comes back?

Wrestling Station

I'm trying to read his lips but failing.

It looks like he's saying "Fuck that shit up" but I could be wrong.

Actually, he's saying " Fuck that N**** Up"

Anyway, my question is, Do you wash your hands clockwise of counterclockwise?

Rated RJC

Reaction score
why do you like orton so much

I dont like him as much as i did when he was The Legend killer (see the name) he was just amazing back then and when he won the WHC i was excited and wanting to see them build up the HHH turn and leave orton behind but that lasted what 24 hours. How awesome would that sotryline be? HHH playing second fiddle to a young up start he took under his wing.

Yea "Fuck Dat smurf Up" fro mthe 40 Year Old Virgin, great movie

cool man... when do you think kennedy should win the title... i mean, he's awesome, could you ever see him beating cena or maybe lashley on raw 4 the title when he comes back?

My whole opinion of Kennedy and World TItle changed when he went to Raw. On SD! I would have said Survivor Series and have him hold it til WM and drop it to someone else. Now he's on Raw he isnt gonna get it for a long time. I'd say he's favorite to win the RR and then beat Cena.

Anyway, my question is, Do you wash your hands clockwise of counterclockwise?

Clockwise is the way to go but I'm known to switch it up a bit.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
have you seen knocked up???

No, me and my friend went last week but they wouldn't let us in. bullshit and we saw 2 girls from school and they said they tried to sneak in....it didnt work.

Wordlife

its so damn hilarious, i'd give you the link 4 it but i just checked and the link is down wtf