Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

EPIC FAIL. :eek:

Anyway have you ever considered watching Japanese wrestling considering the 'E sucks so much?

If he wins anything, it will be the ECW title, but I just don't see it.

And lol, no.

Will Matt Hardy/John Morrrison ever win one of the 2 big titles?

If anyone, I think Morrison will.

Will Cody Rhodes ever main event?

There's a very strong possibility, but he needs to add a little muscle mass first.

Will Christian win a major title if he goes back to the WWE?

Yes.

Would you like RVD back in the WWE?

Not atm.

How would he go in TNA?

That would be pretty good for them imo. Put him into the X-Division to make it good again. But they wouldn't. They would just have him Main Event from the start, so it really doesn't matter.

Will Shelton lose the US title at Cyber Sunday?

To who? [R-Truth, MVP or Festus]

Yes, to R-Truth

Hometown Kid

What is this the bury Shelton thread? :nonono: JK

And what do you mean "lol" NOAH and the like have much better wrestling...just ask "Copy Moves" Punk :shifty: it's just hard to follow the storylines cuz...they don't really have any. =/

PeepShow

I'm not really into the old school WRESTLING part of wrestling. If I was, I'd be a 70's wrestling nerd and prolly be into ROH as well.

Hometown Kid

I'm not really into the old school WRESTLING part of wrestling. If I was, I'd be a 70's wrestling nerd and prolly be into ROH as well.

70's wrestling is suckage, ROH is awesome :eek:
But I know what you mean man, no worries :y:

When are you gonna get an avi?

seX-Power

If Paramore broke up, do you think that Hayley should go solo or find another band? Do you think she would be successful?

What is your opinion on Paramore's small screamo experimentation? I mean in My Heart, which utilizes it well imo.

Wouldnt it be awesome if they came to Australia?

PeepShow

If Paramore broke up, do you think that Hayley should go solo or find another band? Do you think she would be successful?

What is your opinion on Paramore's small screamo experimentation? I mean in My Heart, which utilizes it well imo.

Wouldnt it be awesome if they came to Australia?

1. Solo. She would be pretty amazing as always no matter what she did though really.

2. That is Josh's vocals. Hayley has never screamed in a song to my knowledge. That was also on their first album. They didn't do it at all on their second album, so IDK. I liked it though.

EDIT- Oh shit, forgot they did it with the Emergency EP on Warped in 07 too.

3. Nah :eek:

seX-Power

Which one needs to be unified more urgently if at all. The WW tag titles or the WWE womens titles?

PeepShow

Is Taylor Wilde the best TNA Knockouts Champion ever?

No, that spot is pretty much locked up by Awesome Kong for the time being.

Which one needs to be unified more urgently if at all. The WW tag titles or the WWE womens titles?

I'd say the tag titles. The women usually stay on one designated show, but you see a lot of the tag teams go from show to show, so why not just have 1 set?

btw, who's the tag champs on SD since Mizorrison lost them?

Hometown Kid

No, that spot is pretty much locked up by Awesome Kong for the time being.

I'd say the tag titles. The women usually stay on one designated show, but you see a lot of the tag teams go from show to show, so why not just have 1 set?

btw, who's the tag champs on SD since Mizorrison lost them?

Or Gail Kim. >_>

Carlito & Primo

When do you think The Guns will ever get a tag title run in TNA...if ever? >_>

PeepShow

Or Gail Kim. >_>

Carlito & Primo

When do you think The Guns will ever get a tag title run in TNA...if ever? >_>

Kong owns Kim in about every way imaginable except for good looks.

And as for the Guns, I just don't see it happening in TNA. I actually hope they go to ROH full time.

Hometown Kid

Kong owns Kim in about every way imaginable except for good looks.

And as for the Guns, I just don't see it happening in TNA. I actually hope they go to ROH full time.

And wrestling skills and promo ability >_>

Is there even a small chance that they could go and get a legitimate push in WWE and save the tag division then?