Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

My 3 favorites from RIOT! are:

That's What You Get
Let The Flames Begin
Born For This

The whole album is amazing, so it's kinda hard to choose. I like them all though. So meh.

seX-Power

Are Paramore releasing Decode?

Does Decode seem a little step down for Paramore?
What I mean is that for me it doesn't have that get in your head chorus like all their oither songs and that really angers me. Still great though.

Do you think Paramore will get stale eventually if they dont change their style? If yes what should they change to?

How does it feel relying on me to constantly bump this thread? :shifty:

PeepShow

Are Paramore releasing Decode?

Yeah, they will eventually. It's going to be on the Twlilight Soundtrack which will be released sometime in November, and then also on their new album which is planned to be released sometime next summer. However the mp3 of Decode has already leaked.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26490

They will also be releasing another song on that soundtrack called "I Caught Myself" and that will also be in their upcoming album.

X-Power said:
Does Decode seem a little step down for Paramore?
What I mean is that for me it doesn't have that get in your head chorus like all their oither songs and that really angers me. Still great though.

Nah, not at all. And I have this chorus stuck in my head just as much, if not more than other songs. I just find myself randomly saying "How did we get here," lol.

X-Power said:
Do you think Paramore will get stale eventually if they dont change their style? If yes what should they change to?

They said this next album they are releasing will sound much different, and I think I can already tell with Decode that it will be different. I like it. I was skeptical at first, but I guess we'll just have to wait till the whole album is released to know for sure.

X-Power said:
How does it feel relying on me to constantly bump this thread? :shifty:

Pretty good. You OWN.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

My 3 favorites from RIOT! are:

That's What You Get
Let The Flames Begin
Born For This

The whole album is amazing, so it's kinda hard to choose. I like them all though. So meh.

Wow. No love for Hallelujah, Crushcrushcrush and We Are Broken. Clearly the best three on the album, IMO.

Sup, since you aren't on MSN? :gun_rifle:

How long will this name last?

PeepShow

Wow. No love for Hallelujah, Crushcrushcrush and We Are Broken. Clearly the best three on the album, IMO.

Sup, since you aren't on MSN? :gun_rifle:

How long will this name last?

1. I guess you missed the part where I said the WHOLE album is amazing, and the fact that I could only pick three. It was pretty much just random picking, quite honestly.

2. I was gone by then

3. However long I want it to.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

1. I guess you missed the part where I said the WHOLE album is amazing, and the fact that I could only pick three. It was pretty much just random picking, quite honestly.

TBH(AYLEY), I try to read as little of your posts as possible. I prefer to not have brain damage. :eek:

3. However long I want it to.

Good answer you cunt. >_>

Wrestling Station

What is your analysis about the post rate (of IWF) these days?

Dre

Reaction score
- What do you think that IWF needs to do to improve the post rates?
- Who you think is going to win between Coture and Lesnar?
- Dallas Cowboys for the championship this year?
- Do you think that the NY Giants have a chance to win back to back?
- What's your predictions on who's going to be in the World Series? And who you think it's going to take the gold?

seX-Power

Will the following ever win a World title?

Matt Hardy?

Jeff Hardy?

MVP?

Shelton Benjamin?

Cody Rhodes?

Ted DiBiase?

Evan Bourne?

Kenny Dykstra?

Kofi Kingston?

John Morrison?

William Regal?

Umaga?

Mr Kennedy?

Vladimir Kozlov?

Jack Swagger?

My friend hates Paramore because the name sounds like Paracetamol. He hasn't even listened to a song. How much should I hurt/torture him? :shifty:

PeepShow

- What do you think that IWF needs to do to improve the post rates?
- Who you think is going to win between Coture and Lesnar?
- Dallas Cowboys for the championship this year?
- Do you think that the NY Giants have a chance to win back to back?
- What's your predictions on who's going to be in the World Series? And who you think it's going to take the gold?

1. I have no idea. Wrestling just needs to get better I guess.

2. Lesnar, without a doubt.

3. lol, not atm. They need to pick it up if they even want to think about making the playoffs.

4. Of course. They are the best team in the NFC, and with the AFC down and out so far, they are still the favorites.

5. Too late. And I really don't care as I wont be watching any of this pathetic world series, but I just don't want the Phillies, so I guess the Rays.
X-Power said:
Will the following ever win a World title?

Matt Hardy?

Already has

Jeff Hardy?

Who really knows

Yes

Shelton Benjamin?

No

Cody Rhodes?

No

Ted DiBiase?

Yes

Evan Bourne?

ECW

Kenny Dykstra?

No

Kofi Kingston?

No

John Morrison?

Already has

William Regal?

No

No

Mr Kennedy?

No

Vladimir Kozlov?

No

Jack Swagger?

I have no idea who this jobber is.

X-Power said:
My friend hates Paramore because the name sounds like Paracetamol. He hasn't even listened to a song. How much should I hurt/torture him? :shifty:

Just shun the stupid moron.

seX-Power

Will Matt Hardy/John Morrrison ever win one of the 2 big titles?

Will Cody Rhodes ever main event?

Will Christian win a major title if he goes back to the WWE?

Would you like RVD back in the WWE?

How would he go in TNA?

Will Shelton lose the US title at Cyber Sunday?

To who? [R-Truth, MVP or Festus]