Ask Monkeystyle something...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Can I Fedex you some pizza?

Please.

Why do you despise BTB so much?

Because none of them know how to write with the proper flow. Not to mention they're really outlandish in nature and not really all that well thought out.

I saw you say you polish off 2-3 novels a week, what do you write/read about and what genres?

Anything. Last week it was "Mr. B Gone'', "Life, Death, Legend", and "Animal Farm". This week, nothing so far.

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck would?

This is ask monkeystyle, not ask Chuck.

How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?

Seven!

Dad, it was a rhetorical question...

Rhetorical eh? Eight!

What kind of music do you like?

Anything and everything that is good.

If you could ban one member for no reason other than being a douchebag, who would it be and why?

Dunno. Lemme get back to you.

Your favorite section (excluding HIAT) of the forums would be?

Ban appeal.

has ProudKentuckian 187 tried to get unbanned?

Showed up like three times last week.

Beer Money Army

does ProudKentuckian 187 try to kiss ass to you admins????

If one of the admins unbanned him(w/out the other admins knowledge), what would you do to that certain admin that unban him?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I bump this yet you skip my question...why is that?

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Do you have any executive power behind who receives the monthly awards? :shifty:

If there is the Nancy Award at the end of the year, then why has no-one else's name caught on? I believe the only two recipients thus far have benn C4 and KenFag?

Wrestling Station

1-What would happen if Canada decided to not be an allie with the US?

2-What happend with the wedding plans? (if you dont like answering it in public I would understand).

3-How many times you secretly smoked behind your finace during the past week? :shifty:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Do you have any executive power behind who receives the monthly awards? :shifty:

Nope.

If there is the Nancy Award at the end of the year, then why has no-one else's name caught on? I believe the only two recipients thus far have benn C4 and KenFag?

I dunno. I think it needs to be more spur of the moment tbh.

Why won't anyone change my name?

Because your current one is tits. Also you never asked me tbh.

Whats your favorite kind of coffee?

Coffee ice cream is good. Regular coffee disgusts me.

I
sn't Hangin' with the Homeboys the greatest movie ever?

Never seen it tbh.

1-What would happen if Canada decided to not be an allie with the US?

Nothing I guess. NAFTA would go out the window, I suppose. (Yaaay!) Don't think much would change though.

2-What happend with the wedding plans? (if you dont like answering it in public I would understand).

Still rockin along. We keep talking about it more and more.

3-How many times you secretly smoked behind your finace during the past week? :shifty:

Smoked what? Weed? Once and it was with her so it was all good. Cigarettes? Had one a couple of days ago aside from that though I'm being good.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Ever played Shadow of the Colossus?

Also Street Fighter IV is coming soon. Are you still getting a up to date console, so I can kick your ass?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Ever played Shadow of the Colossus?

Unfortunately no. I've heard those games were amazing. I still want to play them at some point.

Also Street Fighter IV is coming soon. Are you still getting a up to date console, so I can kick your ass?

When exactly is it coming out?

And yeah I will I suppose. I actually have a 360 right now sans cords and controllers. (People will trade the dumbest things when they're looking for drugs.) So I have to buy the perhipherals still and it is a 2005 model which sounds like it's dying when it's booted up but it was mostly free so I'll try it eventually.