Ask Milly A Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

Nah. In English, we're doing a film study on American Beauty, so that's the first question that came to mind. If you haven't seen the movie, it's a scene from there (obviously) where some guy records the bag dancing in the wind, saying it's free and beautiful. Um, yeah.

thats on family guy as well...

ok milly

do you like rap???

if so, what rappers do you enjoy listening to???

what are your top 5 favourite rap song that have been released within the past 12 months?

Airfixx

If you could completely erradicate ONE thing from existance with no exception, what would it be and why?

Have you ever tried to give yourself a blowjob?

(If you choose to look at this as a two-parter, I'd say lose the lower vertibrate in the back. :y:)

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Lets say your stuck on a desert island for the rest of your life, and you can only pick 6 albums to listen to while on the island. Which albums do you pick, and why?
(In no particular order)

Nas- Illmatic: The mood for this album is so calm and collected, great lyrics, and phenomenal production for the album which easily makes it a classic in my playlist.

Lupe Fiasco- Lupe Fiasco's The Cool: Overall a consistent album IMO, creative and intelligent lyrics comprised of 16 songs, I'm a huge Lupe fan so I pretty biased.

The Notorious B.I.G.- Ready To Die: A phenomenal debut album IMO, Biggie's flow is so ridiculous. His album is perfect whenever I feel pissed off on the island.

Dr. Dre- The Chronic: Love this album til the day that I die, the production for the whole album is bananas. It's perfect for those days that I feel like being a beat head.

Jay-Z- Reasonable Doubt: "Dead Presidents" is one of my favorite hip-hop songs of all time so I can't let this album go to perfect waste.

N.E.R.D.- Seeing Sounds: Great album overall, when it comes to production Pharrell never disappoints me at all. Funk rock mixed with Rap, R&B, Pop, etc. makes this album perfect whenever I feel versatile.

Top 5 divas?

Oh, and what position do you play in baseball?
Top 5 Divas:
1. Layla (obviously)
2. Mickie James
3. Alicia Fox
4. Maryse
5. Kelly Kelly

Baseball Position: Centerfield, gotta show off my strong arm to the ladies on varsity.
icon10.gif

If you could be in a cartoon, which one would you be in? Why?

Who are your 5 top favorite recording artist?
Cartoon: The Boondocks, I would go at it with every character all the time.

Top 5 Recording Artist(s)
1. Lupe Fiasco
2. The Cool Kids
3. Kanye West
4. N.E.R.D.
5. Drake

ok milly

do you like rap???

if so, what rappers do you enjoy listening to???

what are your top 5 favourite rap song that have been released within the past 12 months?
Rappers: I enjoy listening to alot of underground artists like Pacific Division, U-N-I, The Knux, Mickey Factz, Wiz Khalifa, etc.

Mainstream rap is so stale to me now

If you could completely erradicate ONE thing from existance with no exception, what would it be and why?

Have you ever tried to give yourself a blowjob?
One thing:
I'd erradicate the recession currently, so the pressure on Barack Obama so end it will finally stop so he can focus on stopping this dumb Iraqi War.

Self-blowjob:
I don't see the point of giving myself a blowjob, ever heard of females?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
give me your general thoughts about the cliques and retardo shit that goes on in this forum. and who's involved?

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
give me your general thoughts about the cliques and retardo shit that goes on in this forum. and who's involved?
I think it's funny as fuck IMO, I like laughing at the dumb fucks who make Blue ass posts on the wrestling section. HIAT has been quite a mess also.

And about who's being involved, I'm not a snitch so I won't name any names.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I think it's funny as fuck IMO, I like laughing at the dumb fucks who make Blue ass posts on the wrestling section. HIAT has been quite a mess also.

And about who's being involved, I don't like causing drama cause i like poop in my pants

bitch name names. Aussies are in on it i know it

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Have you seen the post I made in the babe section like I think last week and if so what did u think of it...(might have been 2 weeks)

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Have you seen the post I made in the babe section like I think last week and if so what did u think of it...(might have been 2 weeks)
Yeah I seen the thread but I actually seen all of those pics that you posted so that's why I didn't rep you man.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol well the rep wasn't what I was asking bout lol.

Anyway next question. Do you watch CSI and if so did you watch last Thursday.

Airfixx

Self-blowjob:
I don't see the point of giving myself a blowjob, ever heard of females?

That sounds awfully defensive...

You're young & curious... Why not?

(I reckon if you COULD blow yourself you wouldn't give a shit about Iraq. : P )

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Are you ever a victim of racial abuse?
What do you think of the term "coloured?" Does that offend you and do you like black better?

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Are you ever a victim of racial abuse?
What do you think of the term "coloured?" Does that offend you and do you like black better?
Racial Abuse: Nothing serious, just a few verbal jokes come around and get a little offensive.

I also never liked the term "colored", It makes us out to be creatures or something since there are various amounts of colors out there. I prefer to called black anyways.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I also never liked the term "colored", It makes us out to be creatures or something since there are various amounts of colors out there. I prefer to called black anyways.

You and me both. I just started a new job last week, and a guy there was telling a story during lunch break and he said ".... and then some colored guys ask us were we in a band?" I didn't even think people still used the term colored anymore.