Ask Milly A Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
ever listened to classical music?
Yeah, I've had to listen to it in my 5th grade music class. It's actually not that bad TBH, I only listen to the violin work that's put during the song.

I only listen to Mozart and Beethoven.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Thoughts on "ringtone hip hop"
It's stale currently, It had it's moments when it first blew up to younger music fans. But now that guys like Drake who are blowing up with his rapping/singing combination, I feel that rappers are trying to step their lyrics up in their songs.

Guys like F.L.Y. could possibly turn out to be one-hit wonders.

straight_edge76

Ok cool... another Hip-Hop related question...

Thoughts on Lil' Wayne?

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Who Do You Think Is The Best Rapper Alive And Why
I really can't say that at all, I feel that rappers are good in many various ways and I just can't compare. They are so many good ass rappers in the game right now, its so hard to tell from then. TRUST ME, you should see my MP3 Player and my computer music library (300 artists). I have favorite rappers though. Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa, Curren$y, J. Cole, Mickey Factz, KiD CuDi, Asher Roth, Meek Mill, Tech N9ne, Lupe Fiasco, Kanye West, Fashawn, Drake, B.o.B. (aka Bobby Ray), Mike Posner, Nipsey Hussle, etc.

Why do you change your name so much? :)
IDK, I love to switch my shit up sometimes because of my personality. The reason why I changed my name to Milly because my first name is Miles, and then I switched it up to Milly-Millz because people call me Millz and it sounds dope with Milly. For some reason I realized that me and Nino mostly do the same shit for this forum, think about it. I posted the thread saying that I was NinoBrown Jr and he came up with my username Theo. I used to be called LilClemente21 because I was huge mark for Roberto Clemente (R.I.P.) also.