• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AMA Ask Jacob Fox Anything

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
By the way.. Dragon Warrior is my all time favorite turn based RPG franchise... I spent, literally, hundreds of hours on the NES original.. by the time I got to the Dragonlord I beat him easily lol

Thundercats was also my favorite 80s cartoon, Centurions was a close second (if you remember that show then I love you even more,)

I loved Molly Ringwald though... still do... her and Danica McKellar (Winnie from Wonder Years) were my biggest childhood crushes...

Neil Patrick Harris on Doogie Howser, MD made him my favorite actor of the 80s lol.. still love him today.

Tales From the Darkside was also my favorite TV series (own the complete series on DVD now).. that and Freddy's Nightmares..

Favorite 80s movie is Willow.. I've always been into fantasy so it wins hands down.. The Princess Bride a close second.

I know you didn't ask me any questions... but I answered my own for you lol

What did you think of my answers? hehe

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
By the way.. Dragon Warrior is my all time favorite turn based RPG franchise... I spent, literally, hundreds of hours on the NES original.. by the time I got to the Dragonlord I beat him easily lol

Thundercats was also my favorite 80s cartoon, Centurions was a close second (if you remember that show then I love you even more,)

I loved Molly Ringwald though... still do... her and Danica McKellar (Winnie from Wonder Years) were my biggest childhood crushes...

Neil Patrick Harris on Doogie Howser, MD made him my favorite actor of the 80s lol.. still love him today.

Tales From the Darkside was also my favorite TV series (own the complete series on DVD now).. that and Freddy's Nightmares..

Favorite 80s movie is Willow.. I've always been into fantasy so it wins hands down.. The Princess Bride a close second.

I know you didn't ask me any questions... but I answered my own for you lol

What did you think of my answers? hehe

All good answers. I mean, I wasn't into John Hughes or teen movies so Molly wasn't ever really an influence on me in any way. I love NPH though. His best stuff was in Harold and Kumar movies.

I've always been into fantasy too. During the 80s, my favorite novel series was probably the Xanth series by Piers Anthony. However, growing up I realized that that series is actually extremely misogynistic. But I enjoyed it back in the day.

I loved the 80's for the horror. It was the best horror decade ever. You had horror shows and horror movies and horror magazines in such a way that you don't see today. But if you like Freddy Krueger, you should check out my website: Elm Street Wiki It's the biggest Freddy Krueger website in internet history :)

But yeah, I mentioned the Pirate Movie, but I was much more of a horror guy. Ever see Deadtime Stories?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
All good answers. I mean, I wasn't into John Hughes or teen movies so Molly wasn't ever really an influence on me in any way. I love NPH though. His best stuff was in Harold and Kumar movies.

I've always been into fantasy too. During the 80s, my favorite novel series was probably the Xanth series by Piers Anthony. However, growing up I realized that that series is actually extremely misogynistic. But I enjoyed it back in the day.

I loved the 80's for the horror. It was the best horror decade ever. You had horror shows and horror movies and horror magazines in such a way that you don't see today. But if you like Freddy Krueger, you should check out my website: Elm Street Wiki It's the biggest Freddy Krueger website in internet history :)

But yeah, I mentioned the Pirate Movie, but I was much more of a horror guy. Ever see Deadtime Stories?

Of course I've seen Deadtime Stories.. but don't ask me to remember it... it's been a very long time lol

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
c9qcvn1wst9x.jpg

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Do you plan on getting another cat anytime in the near future? If so - kitten or adult?

Probably not in the near future. When I head back to Chicago, Drusilla is going to go with me. Not sure if Ichigo will or not. I guess a lot of it depends on my sister's financial status when I go. If Ichigo doesn't go, then I might get Dru a new friend. A kitten would be fun just to watch Drusilla play with it. It's fun watching her try to hold them down a groom them while growling at them when they try to get away :) But more than likely, if I got one, it would be an adult rescue cat :)

Reactions: Solid Snake

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

Demand a tax refund. I mean come on, our taxes pay for the secret service but they can't do their jobs correctly?

In all seriousness, though, if I were able to help him, I probably would. However, even a black belt can't take down 38 other guys. Like him or not, though, he is a person and if he was being ganged up on and attacked, I'd probably assist if I could.

I assume the 38 is a reference to how many were killed in either the Syrian attack or the MOAB bombing?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Which conspiracy theory is most believable to you?

Well, this is a hard one. I looked it up and Jimmy Hoffa being killed by the mob and buried somewhere seems to qualify as a conspiracy theory so I'll go with that one. It seems likely from Hoffa's dealings with the mafia that he could have pissed them off in a bad way.

Reactions: Solidus1

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Well, this is a hard one. I looked it up and Jimmy Hoffa being killed by the mob and buried somewhere seems to qualify as a conspiracy theory so I'll go with that one. It seems likely from Hoffa's dealings with the mafia that he could have pissed them off in a bad way.

Good choice, I like that one. Alltime Conspiraces covered it well.

Reactions: Jacob Fox