Ask Deuce

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deuce

Reaction score
Thread name changed.

Do you think that Jericho will return for a match at WM28?

I don't think so, I believe he will show up AFTER Wrestlemania. He just recently tweeted saying he wasn't coming back.... we all know thats a lie but he ALSO said that there is something coming up in the world of dance. As much as I would like to see Jericho at Wrestlemania, I can't see it happening,

TAHowardRocks

Reaction score
What is your opinion on the current state of wrestling which would include Ring Of Honor,TNA,& the WWE?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
This doesn't annoy you? And bear with me, I'm a pedestrian thinker here. Sigmund Freud seems to have provided the exact same logic for atheism as being oedipal wish fulfillment? He thought of religious inclinations as being an offshoot of the oedipus conflict. According to the Oedipus myth, Oedipus leaves his adoptive home in the fear that he would commit the heinous deeds that the prophecy said he would...ie, kill of his father and marry his mother, Jocasta. The fact that he left his adoptive home due to his fear or lets say irrational fear of patricide, is consistent with the Freudian life drive, or "Eros - life, creativity etc..." However, in trying to live up to the loyalty that he felt towards his adoptive parents, he unwittingly kills off his biological father on his supposed "escape" from patricide, and again...unwittingly marries his own mother, who is given to him as a reward. [The second bit where he kills his biological father is consistent with the death instinct. Or the paranoid-schizoid position in object-relations theory. Or "persecution complex" from Bertrand Russel's philosophy. "People don't spend as much thinking about you, as you do about yourself.." The first bit where he leaves his adoptive home is consistent with the depressive position]

Most modern findings on the controversial concept of "Emotional" and "Social" Intelligence, which say that atheists often score the lowest on impulse control, and many scathing atheists have a strong hatred of their fathers...I remember reading something of Karl Marx explicitly stating that he did not respect his father. Again there also seem to be instances in history where atheists have had healthy relationships with their fathers, J.S. Mill and his father advocated the same life philosophy....he was a consequentialist. The ethical belief that right and wrong don't exist and the consequences of an action or a set of actions are the only way to value the "ethical worth" of an action. Even Karma, from buddhist and Hindu teachings are basically consequentialist in nature, only with a mythical tinge to them.

Was Oedipus' attack on Laius justified, or was it reptilian in nature? Should he have utilized an "emotionally blunt ego observer stance" or bought down his introverted intuition to feeling perception terms, and let the old man go his way? Was Freud full of it? If Oedipus were real and alive today, would he have a faux hawk? Facial hair? Thoughts?

Last edited: