Ask Beer Money Army a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

What's your favorite promotion to watch atm and why?

Also, what are your thoughts on WWE, TNA, and ROH and what they need to do in the future to get better?

well to answer the 1st question for the in-ring wrestling point of view would be ROH. For storyline/angle point of view would be WWE.

2nd questions easy for WWE/TNA to produce longer in-ring wrestling matches, while for ROH there wrestlers need to produce better promo's, while there angles and matches are fine except, i am :smh at ROH event shows being 2 hours, really bad move by ROH as i think these event shows should be treated as the shows to draw more people into there PPV events.

for montana question i will answer that when i am very sober as i am very drunk at the moment..

seX-Power

Least Favorite NRL Team?

Least Favorite NRL Player?

2009 Winner?

Runner Up?

Wooden Spoon?

wwewaleed

Reaction score
oK WHOS BETTWER AT CRIKET
Pakistan or India

Obviously pakistan since indias to scared for us to play so they had to ban our team due to terrorism stupid indians.. lol

Beer Money Army

What are your top ten PPV/Shows of all time (American promotions)

1. In Your House XVI - Canadian Stampede 1997 - excellent PPV..

2. Wrestlemania XVII - X-Seven

3. Manhattan Mayhem 2005

4. Supercard of Honor 3

5. WWE WrestleMania 21

6. WWE WrestleMania 20

7. Main Event Spectacles 2003

8. Death Before Dishonor 6

9. Wrestlemania 19

10. Vendetta 2005 or Better Than our Best 2006

(i still gotta add some ROH reviews in my computer and i didnt get time to go thru my NWA/WCW list so i didn't want to keep you waiting.)

I don't think i would put any of TNA PPV's in my list yet. but Turning Point 2005/2006, Genesis 2005, Unbreakable 2005 and Against All Odds 2006 in my best TNA 5 PPV evers.

oK WHOS BETTWER AT CRIKET
Pakistan or India

Obviously pakistan since indias to scared for us to play so they had to ban our team due to terrorism stupid indians.. lol

no brainer India are. would you wanna go to a country on where the terroism is a all time high at the moment?

Least Favorite NRL Team?

Least Favorite NRL Player?

2009 Winner?

Runner Up?

Wooden Spoon?

I dislike Brisbane Broncos the most

least favourite Player: I dislike alot atm: Broncos players, Thurstan, willie Mason, Benji marshall.

2009 winner: for me Canberra, but in reality it will either be Manly or Dragons.

runner Up: either Manly or dragons or bulldogs.

wooden Spoon: Newcastle knights they are shit with out kurt gidley. but last year i originally pick Penrith and they are doing well for some reason..

Montana

What are your 5-10 personel favorite matches. Doesn't have to be 5 stars or anything like that, but a small list of matches that stand out to you.

Qwake

What are your overall thoughts on the WWE draft? Do you like the way the rosters have ended up?

Did you see the last edition of Smackdown? I haven't yet but just from looking at the card it looks as though it should be a decent show with some pretty good matches, did you see it and if so, what would you rate the matches? (Dolph Ziggler Vs MVP should be ***** :shifty:)

Speaking of Dolph, do you think he could ever be a serious name in the WWE and could you see him winning maybe the IC title sometime this year now that he's moved to SD?

What is your favourite ROH match of all time?

How do you feel about Jerry Lynn being the ROH World Champ and who do you think he should drop the belt to?

If you could make one singles match involving any two wrestlers from any promotion who would you choose to face one another?

What did you think of the titans/Raiders game last night? (I thought it was a good close game and Raiders were unlucky to lose, I got some decent fantasy points from both teams :D)

Who do you think will make the top 8 in the NRL this year?

What do you think the result of the anzac test will be? (And if you want, who would be your starting 13 for Australia.)

This should keep you busy Catsa, unless you've already passed out after drinking too much alcohol :p

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Who wouyld you pick for a 15 person Ashes squad for Australia?

Who would be the starting team from that squad?

Beer Money Army

What are your overall thoughts on the WWE draft? Do you like the way the rosters have ended up?

Did you see the last edition of Smackdown? I haven't yet but just from looking at the card it looks as though it should be a decent show with some pretty good matches, did you see it and if so, what would you rate the matches? (Dolph Ziggler Vs MVP should be ***** :shifty:)

Speaking of Dolph, do you think he could ever be a serious name in the WWE and could you see him winning maybe the IC title sometime this year now that he's moved to SD?

What is your favourite ROH match of all time?

How do you feel about Jerry Lynn being the ROH World Champ and who do you think he should drop the belt to?

If you could make one singles match involving any two wrestlers from any promotion who would you choose to face one another?

What did you think of the titans/Raiders game last night? (I thought it was a good close game and Raiders were unlucky to lose, I got some decent fantasy points from both teams :D)

Who do you think will make the top 8 in the NRL this year?

What do you think the result of the anzac test will be? (And if you want, who would be your starting 13 for Australia.)

This should keep you busy Catsa, unless you've already passed out after drinking too much alcohol :p

i dont mind it
Helms 2 ecw good move.
haas to s/down should of been ecw
kendrick to raw, should of been ecw.
chavo should of stayed on ecw
kennedy should of stayed on s/down.

the other i cant complain too much. except miz/morrison should of stayed together. but then again in the next 2 years. Kane, HBK, taker are rumoured to retire, so i guess wwe is looking out for there future, unlike TNA.

i havent view full smackdown yet(only watch bits and piece), i tape it but should be watching it sometime this week i hope, so i will pm you the match ratings.

i dunno what would be my favourite ROH match of all time, Pby either PUNk vs Joe 1/2/3 or kobashi vs Joe. But i dislike these question because you see so much wrestling it's hard to decide on which ***** match is the best.(well i have viewed nearlly 30 years worth of wrestling)

i disliked Jerry lynn as champ. who should get it. either Chris Hero for his awesome charimsa and for him being serious since after the breakout 2008 show. I would have bryan danielson as it, becuase of his awesome workrate.

Bryan Danielson Vs Undertaker. (Danielson is My favourite of the new generation, Undertaker is my all time favourite, it would be a solid bout), but to think of reality of a match that would actually happen it would be Y2J vs undertaker.

It was a great game. But i thought zillman try was a no try, he looked offside to me and there shouldn't of been no benefit of a doubt. but ay i guess shit happens. Both sides played really good, i just wish ref's would get there point of view on penlalties right each game. because in some games you see something happen and it is let off and then you see it in another game and it's a penalties. I.e. winterstein 1st try in penrith game that was a blantant knockon.

top 8 this Year.

in no order

Manly
Dragons
Titans
storm
bulldogs
raiders
warriors
penrith

australia 30- nz 12

my aussie 17 (this on performance in the 6 rounds)

1. Brett Stewart
2. David Williams
3. Jamie Lyon (but he doesnt wanna do rep),
so Greg Inglis (he hasn't played well this year, but he will step up)
4. Joel Monghan
5. Israel Folau
6. Terry Campese
7. Scott Prince
8. Luke Bailey
9. Cameron Smith
10. Petero Civoniceva (i dislike the man but most front rower haven't perform this year)
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Anthony Watmough
13. Alan Tongue

14. Kurt Gidley
15. Dallas johnson
16. David Stagg
17. Darren Lockyer

i'm shitface, so my side might so a lil odd to you. but that's my pick. Australia really need to change it up a bit. Stewart/Gidley are awesome as.

But if williams is injuredstill i would switch him for gidley there adn put billy slater as 14.

Beer Money Army

Who wouyld you pick for a 15 person Ashes squad for Australia?

Who would be the starting team from that squad?

keeper
Brad Haddin

7 Batters
Ricky Ponting
Phil Hughes
Brad Hodge
Simon Katich
marcus North
Callum Ferguson
Michael Clarke

7 Bowlers
Peter Siddle
Mitchell Johnson
Stuart Clark
Nathan Hauritz (we need a spinner atleast)
Luke Butterworth (future aussie all rounder IMO)
Nathan Bracken
Brett lee (if he is ready, but if not) I'll choose from Clint Mckay or Steve Magoffin

starting 11

Phil Hughes
Simon Katich
Ricky Ponting
Brad Hodge
Michael Clarke
marcus North
Callum Ferguson
Peter Siddle
Mitchell Johnson
Stuart Clark
Nathan bracken

12th Man: nathan Hauritz

(If conditions suit hauritz replace Bracken for him.)

Hometown Kid

What do you think of TNA changing Christopher Daniels to just Daniels? >_>

Beer Money Army

What do you think of TNA changing Christopher Daniels to just Daniels? >_>

Good Move, but TNA shouldnt of wasted 2 years of his career. I will see how they will go on using him in the future 6 months, tho.

Moonlight Drive

I'm quite surprised by your Aussie side tbh, but then again I've missed a lot of matches this season.

Do you think the early season furore around Stewart & Watmough will affect there chances of selection?

What about some early State of Origin team predictions?

Why are we talking about NRL in here instead of the thread?

Backlash predictions?

Moonlight Drive

Whoa, just noticed you picked Knights for Wooden Spoon :mad:. They managed to upset St. George and got a decent win over the Warriors in the last two weeks and I'm surprised at how well they're going, care to elaborate on why you think they'll be the wooden spooners?

Airfixx

If you could change the outcome of one WRESTLING match in particular what would it be and why?

Beer Money Army

I'm quite surprised by your Aussie side tbh, but then again I've missed a lot of matches this season.

Do you think the early season furore around Stewart & Watmough will affect there chances of selection?

What about some early State of Origin team predictions?

Why are we talking about NRL in here instead of the thread?

Backlash predictions?

Whoa, just noticed you picked Knights for Wooden Spoon . They managed to upset St. George and got a decent win over the Warriors in the last two weeks and I'm surprised at how well they're going, care to elaborate on why you think they'll be the wooden spooners?

for airfix question: If you could change the outcome of one WRESTLING match in particular what would it be and why?

The MITB, I would of made the winner either Shelton Benjamin or Christian.

CM punk is good, but I don't think he is ready for another World Championship reign in 2009. he needs to have a groomed up U.S. or I-C Championship reign before getting World/WWE title again, while Benjamin in-ring ability has been solid.(yes he may botch here and there). But he has been in WWE for a long time and can prove with some of the main event stars he can hang with them in wrestling matches i.e. his matches with HHH, HBK and undertaker(i dunno if benjmain will be a smart move yet to put a world title on him, But we have to see a fail MITB winner in there title shot soon), while CM Punk has only faced Upper midcarders/midcarders and a early world title reign for Punk could re-damage his status within WWE just like it did last year.(not only it damaged punk but WWE itself on PPV buyrates)

For christian he has came back and has fitted in very well inside the ring, he could bank it on a match against if edge if he gets the belt back in 2009 in which could draw alot people into another feud between the 2. It seems alot of people within the IWC of Iwf want to see that Match.

But Moonlight.

I think watmough is a solid 2nd rower with pace, good defense and good footy play movement once he has the ball he basic plays like a 5/8 or half back but in a 2nd rower body, this day of our younger NRL players they have problems with the defense side of the game. I.e. raiders Wingers, chris sandow(just to name a few). i dunno which stewart you are talking about?

Yeah my side is a bit different but we got alot inform talent atm. I pby switch lockyer and campese. Put campese on the bench.(lockyer will not get kicked out of the aussie side Campese, Monaghan, Tongue are the ones that make the raiders very solid atm(the way they play for raiders image if they were in a side of awesome players, australia would be unstoppable), David Stagg is pby our best defense player in the game atm while Dallas Johnson almost averages 50 tackles a game for 2009, very impressive for a forward. Australia side needs to change things up because we are rely on the same side we basically have had in the past 5 years, NZ should know how they play by now and can capatalize on it much better than they use to. Just for instance Tigers beat Storm in which was a surprise, but Storm are playing same format that they played a couple yrs ago and coaches of other sides have got inputs on to beating them now.

early prediction i am a NSW supporter so i would like to see them win. but side selection will be the key factor for both sides. so my early prediction nsw 2-1. But if QLD doesnt pick Prince in there side then shame on them.

I dunno, i hardly check out the sports thread area that much, as i only post in wrestling, HIAT and ask people a question sections.

for knights win over dragons. Dragons seemed to went downhill after sailor went off the field in that game, i viewed the match and dragons went dominating in the 1st 60 mins and then sailor went off and nightingale took his spot i think, they just went down. Very surprised with it. but i feel Knights has only got Kurt gidley and Issac de gois 2 key players in there side, i havent really rated the team this year as of much. But with the comp being very unpredictable it's hard to judge on whom will come last atm. But atm i see it being Knights or Eels or Sharks. It will just depends on consisantly by the teams on the future round to see which team will play consisantly good and play consisantly bad, last year i predicted a manly vs dragons final, but with Brett Stewart out for 2-3 months, Robertson as fullback has been a huge failure for the Manly team.