Ask alexmoss12 a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

I'm asking if you think the only money TNA Gets from the fans is threw SonJay Dutt's entrance.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Why do you have a thread that encourages people to ask you questions, yet you don't answer all the questions?

McLovin

Reaction score
The reason I don't answer all these questions is because, well take a look and read my first post in this thread and you'll see why.

McLovin

Reaction score
Do I mayke you hard?

Mayke? No wonder I don't answer any of these questions when they can't even spell make properly, which if you go to school would learn how to spell in your first year.

1chiban

Reaction score
Did you really think this was going to be a success?...

wwerko619

Reaction score
Haha, I read this whole thread, and damn its funny, some funny crap there by sharkboy:p

Anyways, I have a few questions that I would like you to answer, dumb or not.

1. I saw your mom yesterday, but she looked like a man, please explain what has happened to her?

2. Why havent you signed up as Chyna yet in NCW?

3. Do you like Iced Tea?

4. Have you ever been near a girl before? ( mother doesnt count )

5. What made you decide on making your username alexmoss12? you 12 years old, and your name alex moss?

6. Answer the 5th question please

7. What diva is your favorite in WWE? ( If you say Vito, you got it all wrong there bro )

Btw, these are damn good questions, and they all have a....positive answer from you.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Do you have a split personallity, or do you make multiple accounts consciously?

McLovin

Reaction score
Did you really think this was going to be a success?...
I'm not sure to be honest, just thought I'd give it a go.

I saw your mom yesterday, but she looked like a man, please explain what has happened to her?
That's rich coming from you, you should own up to the police for incest, I'm sure your not allowed to fuck your mum like you did, no matter how terrible and unsatisfying it was.

Why havent you signed up as Chyna yet in NCW?
I'm not in NCW, and for the moment don't want to be.

Do you like Iced Tea?
I have never tried Iced Tea in my whole entire life so I wouldn't know.

Have you ever been near a girl before? ( mother doesnt count )
I think you should be asking yourself that question, seeing as the only action you have had with a girl is your mother.

What made you decide on making your username alexmoss12? you 12 years old, and your name alex moss?
My name is infact Alex, Moss I came up with, and no I'm not 12 years old, I'm 13 and have alot more sense than you in my fingertip than you do in your whole body.

Answer the 5th question please
Do you want to add a question maerk to your 6th question.

What diva is your favorite in WWE? ( If you say Vito, you got it all wrong there bro )
Favourite diva would have to be Melina or Mickie James.

Do you have a split personallity, or do you make multiple accounts consciously?
No split personality, no multiple accounts. Of course as you have the IQ of a 6 year old BKB, you'll decided to ignore that and carry on asking me.

Who am I?
I'm not sure, who are you?

Why am I in this thread?
Because you used your mouse and clicked over the thread title.

Why did I reply to this thread?
Because you used your mouse and typed in the Reply box and clicked on Post Reply.

Who are you?
I am Alex on IWF.

WHy did you make this thread?
So people could ask me questions that are sensible.

WHy did you answer these questions?
Why can't you spell a simple word like why correctly?

wwerko619

Reaction score
And for my final question......

1. Your the biggest Douchebag of a 13 year old ive ever talked to, and also me, DX and Gards talked to your m'u'm on msn the other day, and she cant spell shit, so is it in the family?