Are you fuckin kidding me.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
An Idiot, I'm pissed cause all my shit got deleted, thats a good reason to be pissed Mr Hard Ass.

Being pissed is ok, screaming like a kid ''OMFG Munkstlye u want da waarz?!I knows your IPZ, I'll hax your assHole!!!'' is plain laughable.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Alright people fuckin relax, its bullshit, I know. MS is a total douchebag for doing this. For one, he was a douchebag before he got banned when MC decided to revamp the whole forum. He came back after I got demoted and all that bullshit, and he became a mod. He was doing a great job actually, not going to lie. Then, somehow he became Admin, and that was ALL he needed to snap on us members and go off and delete all of our shit. Been a member here since 2006, never have I seen something like THAT happen before :(

Let's stop arguing amongst ourselves, and try to get together to get over this fucking nonsense, shall we?

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
^^Obviously you forgot when a mod did something simalar once....only it was bans...Don't remember who.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Are you the real Nation? I just caught MS as noumenon.... I've been talking to Rob all day, clearly, that wasn't him

LKP

Reaction score
Oh great lol back to square one lol

Wordlife

Reaction score
How dumb can he be? Seriously? I've been talking to Rob all day, I knew that wasn't him. Caught you red handed ya moron.