Are you fuckin kidding me.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J-Dawg

What the fuck happened. Who ever did this you so much as have your IP saved on IWF your fuckin goin down. No joke I can't get you in real life but I can attack you via web mother fucker. Second time I"ve lost everything I've done on this fuckin site. Fuck.

LadyHotrod

What the fuck happened. Who ever did this you so much as have your IP saved on IWF your fuckin goin down. No joke I can't get you in real life but I can attack you via web mother fucker. Second time I"ve lost everything I've done on this fuckin site. Fuck.

smurf no life no girlfriend Monkeystyle.

J-Dawg

Monks last logged IP adress on the other site he's over there now so this is it.

J-Dawg

Shut the fuck up, Im bound to be a little pissed when someone pulls a bitch move like that.

LKP

TIO acting so cool with all of this. I knew there would be one dick saying something like that. Ive even tried to help the people who lost their accounts, i do not like half of them but ill try anything once.

LKP

If your account got deleted id help you also. Just shows what king of a person you are. You really are a douche TIO

J-Dawg

An Idiot, I'm pissed cause all my shit got deleted, thats a good reason to be pissed Mr Hard Ass.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
How am i looking like an idiot? If your account got deleted id help you also. Just shows what king of a person you are.

n.1 I was obviously talking to J-Dawg.
n.2 Help how? You have no powers, you are, as always, useless.