Are you embarrassed to be a wrestling fan?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

Cena sucks shit.
rofl. although i laughed when i read his comment, i never really thought of it that way.

But now, I just come up to people I rarely know and introduce myself that my name is Dolph Ziggler. You should see their "WTF" face expressions when I do it because it's so damn random.
rofllll i almost did that in college a couple of weeks ago.

btw, the only reason i stopped impersonating the rock and randomly dx-chopping at school is because...well, its kinda stupid now lol. last time i did that was like year 6 or 7.

now i only do the dx-chop when i get pissed off at PES (pro evolution soccer).

seX-Power

And yeah I don't have any wrestling shirts because they're pretty horrible looking and plus where the hell am I gonna find a KENTA or Shelton one at? :laugh:

Well, if you ever do see one, it will most likely be in a dumpster.

Shelton should release a set of 'jobber' T-Shirts. :shifty:

Kizza

I'm not that embarrassed to be a fan of wrestling, I just don't really discuss it openly. My best friend is a wrestling fan, so we talk about it. I just think that if other people don't care for it, they don't need to know.

The only t shirt I have is a Big Show shirt, and that was more of a memento of going to Smackdown/ECW when it came here. It looks ugly as, but it was either that or MVP's shirt. I wouldn't wear it in public, but goddamn it is comfy.

Evil Austin

I have two shirts which I got a while ago and are now small on me so I can't wear them. I have the Triple H king of Kings T - Shit when he had that gimmick in 06'. I also have another Triple H shirt from Backlash 2001 which used to be my big brothers. It was when he had that storyline when he married Stephanie. And it said "Screw the rules; play the game".

That was my favorite one. :(

chessarmy

Hell no, there isn't anything to be embarrassed about. I go to school with my wrestling shirts on all the time, everyone knows I'm a wrestling fan and I'm proud of it :)

Moonlight Drive

But I'm sure you must be embarrassed to be a TNA fan. :shifty:

MattC13

Reaction score
I used to be proud, but all my friends hatw wrestling so in a way yes.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Kinda. I'm like Rolling Stone and I don't deny it, it is what it is. There's so much other stuff to talk about, it's not like you can just be backed into a corner for watching muscular, oiled up guys roll around. And I know tons of kids that are "closet" wrestling fans. I don't know why, but I don't really see myself getting in a wrestling related discussion in real life. But I like to quote wrestlers when I'm talking. I used some stuff I saw in a promo for a speech, and I got a 98 on it.

I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a WWE or TNA shirt. But if I wear an ROH or other indy shirt, I'll probably get a reaction like "cool band" or "I love that movie."

jwdhulk

Reaction score
dear mr rolling stone maybe you should take up stamp collecting instead. because your a real softie like the pillsburry dough boy

jwdhulk

Reaction score
i don't know who your fave wrestler is but by my guess you like mcfoley but since you have to hide your passion for wrestling maybe you should take up knitting! or baking cookies cuz if you have to hide your passion for wrestling you should be making cookies 4 your boy friend , if you can get one instead of being on this site

seX-Power

^ You should be embarrassed of being alive.

And please jwdhulk, take up a passion for dying.

Wordlife

sometimes I am, but I've been a wrestling fan my whole life so why should I care what others think anymore... its my life and I can choose what to watch and like so fuck everyone who gives a shit cause I sure dont

Cannibal

Reaction score
I'm kind of embarrassed to be a fan of wrestling. When I tell people I am, I always say something like "But I dont watch any of that shit thats on t.v. nowadays."...as I am mostly a fan of the original ECW, FMW and WCW. Most people who dont follow wrestling dont know what those are either so I usually keep it a secret because it's a no-win situation. lol

Reaction score
I'm kind of embarassed, but I think I do a pretty good job defending wrestling to people that look down on it and tell me that it's fake.

them: "Wrestling's fake, Johnny"

me: "Really? Did Tom Cruise really shoot down four MiG 21's in Top Gun? Did Will Smith really save the world in Independence Day?"

them: "Umm no, they're movies"

me: "EXACTLY!! They're entertainment, supposed to be fake! Wrestling is much the same. Just entertainment."