Are the "goldberg" chants really a bad thing?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Exactly my point, there's no point. It only makes things worse. WWE can't book.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Brock/Triple H is not pointless. It's a big match that we haven't seen before (we should have seen it 9-10 years ago, but I guess Triple H didn't want to help put over Brock back then) but now we get to. This whole angle with Lesnar and Heyman suing Triple H seems a bit silly but it started off really well with Lesnar breaking Triple H's arm. Of course if it ends with Triple H on top, that would be counterproductive since Brock losing his second match (after already losing his first match) would kill him dead. But the feud and match itself can be great. Not absolutely everything should be about just putting over the younger stars.

And Brock/Rhodes? Seriously? I seriously, seriously doubt we'll even see Brock/Bryan. Unless it ends up as the new version of Diesel/Backlund all over again.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I agree that the feud and the match can be great. But the problem is that HHH isn't even on the active roster and Lesnar has limited appearances, I'm not sure this is the best way to use him. I don't think Lesnar vs Rhodes is the best idea... Lesnar vs Bryan I'd like to see.

PS: It was stupid to put Diesel over Backlund that way. WWE was horrible during 1995, Backlund as champ could've helped it.