Are the "goldberg" chants really a bad thing?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Who knows? :dawg:

Well, anyway, they'll just probably book Ryback into obscurity by having him squash jobbers every week for another month or two. :downer:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Really don't see why comparing Ryback with a unique legend can do anything but help him.

So WWE hasn't purged all the optimism out of you yet, Leo?

Snowman1

Reaction score
As you said, "who knows". Like you aren't completely convinced that HHH is going over.
That's good, so easy to be skeptical and expect them to screw this up.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The whole HHH vs Lesnar feud is pointless. I do think that HHH won't allow Lesnar to go over him cleanly, of course, but the one thing that makes me believe HHH can lose is the possibility of interference. Otherwise, HHH will feed his ego by beating Lesnar, when that shouldn't happen.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Leo C said:
The whole HHH vs Lesnar feud is pointless. I do think that HHH won't allow Lesnar to go over him cleanly, of course, but the one thing that makes me believe HHH can lose is the possibility of interference. Otherwise, HHH will feed his ego by beating Lesnar, when that shouldn't happen.

What do you mean it's pointless?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
None of them will benefit from it. HHH doesn't need to get over, since he isn't active full time, and Lesnar also doesn't need to beat HHH. There are lots of people who would benefit from a feud with Lesnar, and they're making him feud with one of the only guys who wouldn't.

Snowman1

Reaction score
stephan1 said:
What do you mean it's pointless?

What we all talk about, WWE desperately needs to get the younger generation ready, so having old people fight each other is completely counterproductive.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Rainman said:
What we all talk about, WWE desperately needs to get the younger generation ready, so having old people fight each other is completely counterproductive.

Don't sweat it, after Triple H Lesnar will feud with Bryan, Punk, Rhodes. :burns:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
That's the wise decision. I wouldn't doubt them putting Lesnar vs Orton though.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Leo C said:
That's the wise decision. I wouldn't doubt them putting Lesnar vs Orton though.

Like WWE wants to push Orton anymore. :dawg: Keep in mind Lesnar is only around for 2 weeks a month for the next year, so his feud time is very limited.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I know, that's why I think they shouldn't waste time putting HHH and Lesnar against each other. That's also why they brought Heyman back. I hope this people in WWE know what they're doing, and... wait. :upset:

Snowman1

Reaction score
stephan1 said:
Don't sweat it, after Triple H Lesnar will feud with Bryan, Punk, Rhodes. :burns:

But after God smites him, the win over Lesnar won't mean as much as it should. It's already been devalued quite a bit by the Cena win, so then it's just... What's the point?