• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom (2023)

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
xBIvu66l.jpg

Release Date December 16, 2022
Director James Wan
Writers David Leslie, Johnson-McGoldrick(screenplay), Paul Norris(Aquaman created by), Mort Weisinger(Aquaman created by)
Stars Jason Momoa, Amber Heard, Patrick Wilson

Plot Summary: Plot unknown. Sequel to the 2018 film 'Aquaman.'

Last edited:

Sabretooth

lol I’m not the one who copied an IMDB listing even though the actors were clearly listed in the wrong order.

And just an FYI, IMDB always lists actors in the wrong order. I don’t know why.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
The first movie was extremely entertaining, some very silly fun. It's also absolutely gorgeous on a 4K screen, give it a try if you get the chance.

As for this sequel, Heard reportedly had so much of her scenes cut that she's only in the movie for 10min. I thought she was hot as hell with that red hair and the tight suit, I'll miss looking at her even though she's very likely a terrible person IRL. I think they should have just killed off the character early in the movie. It could've been a legitimate reason for Aquaman to leave the throne of Atlantis and go on a revenge journey.