APW Survive and Conquer Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggs

Reaction score
Hey fellas, I got permission from the mods to share about an open inventational event being held in the other fed I participate in. This is going to be an absolutely huge match, and would be a good way to interact with other feds, which is always fun. It would be great to see some of the IWF guys in this, as there are definatly some people here who I could see winning it all.

The details are below.

Action Packed Wrestling
presents
New Year's Retribution
featuring
SURVIVE AND CONQUER

http://www.surviveandconquer.tk

ACTION PACKED WRESTLING brings to you, the biggest Inter-promotional match of all time. Represent your fed and make your fed proud. If you think your better than everyone else, then this is the match for you.

This marks the 4th SURVIVE AND CONQUER match in the history of e-wrestling. The first one took place back in 2001. A match where it begins with a Royal Rumble format. Every 1 minute a new wrestler is added to the match and you are eliminated by being thrown over the top rope with both feet touching the ground.

Once a Final 4 is declared, a Steel Cage comes down and the final 4 compete in a steel cage match. The first 3 to escape the cage, will advance in the match and will then battle in a Street Fight. The person who gets pinned, it eliminated leaving the final two to fight in a Hell in a Cell Ladder match. The Object is to break through the cell, climb to the top where a ladder will be waiting, climb the ladder and grab the prize

Last year, APW brought back the SURVIVE AND CONQUER match where the winner would get a guaranteed World Title shot at APW's biggest Pay Per View, Rasslemania. Last year, Level One started the match as the first man in, and won, went on to Rasslemania V and won the APW World Title. This year, its different. No Title shots, just bragging right, A Survive and Conquer Trophy, and the Prize hanging, A Briefcase with $500,000 CASH!

Sign up for this event begins NOW until January 13th at 9:00pm EST. To Sign up, post your stats at this link

http://apwprez.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=nyr10&thread=3824

This event is also open to Independent Wrestlers as well.

Deadline to RP for this match is on January 29th at 9:00pm EST allowing 2 weeks to RP for this match, Any RP's posted after the Deadline time will NOT COUNT. There will be a 2 RP LIMIT for this match. This allows me time to write this match and give the people who do show up a reason to read the match. Results will be posted Sunday, January 31st. Only Rule, You CAN NOT post 2 RP's within 24 hours of deadline, meaning, your first RP must be posted by January 28th @ 9:00pm EST

Any question or anything, feel free to contact me

Email: apwprez@hotmail.com
MSN: apwprez@hotmail.com

Good Luck to Everyone
"APW President" Hurricane Jeff

Valentino

Reaction score
I would say the top 3 wrestlers should go and represent the IWF, Nic Stone, Mr.Enigma & Dominick Aviles...as long as the IWF comes first, of course.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
hey anyone can enter this thing, its like a big tournament, I reccomend that anyone that is up for the challenge go over and kicks some ass and do the IWF proud.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
LOL I Tried Signing I Had A Migrane Finding The Sign Up Board, It Reallt Threw Me Off I Was Hoping Invading Their And Getting Nero Too Sign So The RSM Could Invade!

Qwake

Sounds pretty cool, anyone wanna join me and go over there and kick there asses? :shifty:

-TJ-

Hutt Anderson will be there soon.... So don't worry Young Main bitch

I gots you ;)

HurricaneJeff

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm the one putting on this match. I just want to thank the people who signed up so far. So far 2 of you have, James Kash and Young Mannie. Theres no limit on to how many people can sign up for this. This 1 match could end up having 60 people in it. The whole IWF roster can be in this match. Its gonna be a HUGE match, thats all I know.

Good luck to the people that has already signed up and I hope to see more of you guys there. I think it will be lots of fun. If this happens to be a huge success, I may do this again next year.

cronulla_sharks

Reaction score
I'm just going to make it known, that I'm not entering this. I've really only got the time for IWF without going into my social endeavors. Thanks again. Good luck to those participating.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
nice to see people showing some interest. I think a special reward will be in order if any of the IWF guys win this match. nice to see James Kash in this match

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Sign up for this event begins NOW until January 13th at 9:00pm EST. To Sign up, post your stats at this link

HurricaneJeff

Reaction score
Its great to see 4 people from IWF being represented. If anyone else is interested in partisipating in this match, sign up for this ends on WEDNESDAY at 9pm EST. So join now.

Right now we have 34 wrestlers who signed up with 16 feds being represented.

Status
Not open for further replies.