APW Survive and Conquer Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggs

Reaction score
I got to say, the two promos from TJ and The Quintastic One are outstanding. Great showing from IWF so far, you guys are really bringing it.

-TJ-

I got to say, the two promos from TJ and The Quintastic One are outstanding. Great showing from IWF so far, you guys are really bringing it.

Because i'm awesome. :)

Now I have to make a second one to post later on in the rp thread.

I feel sorry for however has to read that and figure out who won.

HurricaneJeff

Reaction score
Hey everyone, not sure if everyone in the Survive and Conquer match has gotten my email or not, but I figured I’d update everyone here in what’s going on with the Survive and Conquer match.

Rping for Survive and Conquer has begun. A few RP’s already posted which is great to see. An RP thread has been created for this match, so be sure to RP in that thread

38 Wrestlers have signed up with 16 feds being represented.

Judges have been found for the Survive and Conquer match. The Judges will help me decided just who will win this match. So far, Judges include myself, Mac and James Chambers (From EWC), Michael Saint (From KCW) and Jose Ramon (From TFWF), All who are more than qualified to judge this kind of match fairly. I am looking for like 2 more judges, if your interested, let me know.

If there is anyone in the Survive and Conquer match who has any ideas for a match spot, or have an idea for a storyline for the match (Example would be if two people from one fed are feuding and you want the feud to continue in this match) Then please let me know ASAP either by PMing me or emailing me at apwprez@hotmail.com. I plan to start writing the match next weekend

This past Wednesday on APW Overdrive, with no boss or GM to run the show, Acting GM, Chris Cyrus took it upon himself to name himself the last competitor in the Survive and Conquer match. Who will fill in sports 1-37, you’ll find out during the Survive and Conquer match

Thats all for now

Hurricane Jeff

HurricaneJeff

Reaction score
Anyone who HAS NOT posted an RP yet for the Survive and Conquer match, TONIGHT @ 9pm EST is the Deadline to get your 1st RP in. If your 1st RP isn’t posted by this time, you can then only post 1 RP for the match.

The RP deadline for this match is FRIDAY @ 9pm EST. If everything goes according to plan, results will be posted on Sunday evening. If something happens, it will be posted Monday at the latest.

Please post your RP’s at this thread and good luck to everyone.

http://apwprez.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=nyr10&action=display&thread=3882

If you are unable to RP for this event for any reason, I ask for you to please let me know

-TJ-

Hutt Anderson entrant number 9... Eliminated just shortly of entrant number 27... Longest outing by an IWF wrestling in the match.

Success...

YoungMannie

Reaction score
You Ass Was Lucky I Was Eliminating People Left/Right, Plus It Took A Cheap Reversal By You Too Get Me Out!

P.O.U.N.C.E

Reaction score
I used to fed in EWC, those two feds are like brother feds mostly with Hurricane Jeff and Mac being good friends and all of that.

Glad to see IWF did a good job over there.

I didnt find the results though, Level One won didn't he? lol. Guy rps something fierce.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
well done to TJ for getting his character the longest outing by an IWF superstar.

may have some kind of award fro you buddy when we get back to the monday mayhems

MizMasta3000

I signed up to the fed to see what it was all about since I had too much on my plate to do Survive and Conquer

Status
Not open for further replies.