Apparently this forum is in need of a truse

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

PM from MizMasta3000 said:
I dont know if your BSing around or fucking with me for reasons I dont know. We are all on this forum together to get together and talk wrestling and bullshit. Not saying members wont disagree, but Its childish to do the HS "clique" type deal over the internet. I respect you as a Legend her in the IWC which is why I am being mature enough to PM you and call a truse. What are we fighting for? We never talked or anything. People agree and disagree and only the mature ones friendly debate about it then move on to other things. Why dont we let bygons be bygons. Mano y Mano lets be grown ass men and squash this beef. What do you say?

I laughed a little on the inside.

MizMasta3000

i didnt want victory LKP, i wanted peace. But fuck it i give up

LKP

And they win or keep on taking the piss? ok....... You tried by Pm ing him he went and posted it on casual talk. Who is the loser there? Him not you so play ball back.

MizMasta3000

if we start ignoring this shiit, it will stop. If it doesnt then we know who the mature ones really are

LKP

Ok true, what i want is having a laugh with peepshow and co. But they wont, things will just continue to get worse. I want to get on with everyone.