Anyway

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

you say now your not leaving again, yet after I told you you were still full of shit still you said, your still leaving you just got to finish some shit. Either leave or shut the fuck up about it.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I said I'm being less active...not fully leaving now really just let this shit die

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
No

I hate drugs..

but fuck...it won't be long and I will hardly ever be on this forum.

LadyHotrod

NEVER let this thread die, people! It's serious ROFFLES.

Hmmm what I decided to stay and people think I'm leaving...let this thread die damn...I ain't leaving...and I ain't broke any rules so whats the reason to ban me...

I am LOLing at this whole situation. I'm almost certain you think this forum would die a terrible death if you didn't post here.

Let me tell you a secret about that "should Blaze leave" thread. People voted NO just because they want you to hang around so they have someone to take a shit on. You're an easy target.

Man, if I were you, I would have blown my brains out ages ago just for the fact that my brain wouldn't be able to comprehend anything no matter how hard I tried.

Fucking dunce.

Famou$ 187

It gets fucking serious in this thread & on this forum motherfuckers! Beyyyyyotchhhhhhhh

This Guy

Blaze for someone who is not as active, your on here more then I am...and that includes days like today when I have the day off and more time to be on.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Blaze for someone who is not as active, your on here more then I am...and that includes days like today when I have the day off and more time to be on.

Its still a few days until that happens...I've not done what I wanted to do yet...
hahaha

suuuure

Oh just watch me..

C4

Wow, you're still here Bling... I thought you were leaving the forums 3 months ago? :confused: