Anyway

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

I might be back but I am on like 4 forums(including this one) and on top of other things I do online like myspace and facebook...

I might make little pop ins just to see what is going on....most likely won't happen

I know your all thinking nah I'll be back or that I am leaving for other reasons but thats not the case......and anyway I was gonna cut my time online back so I had to think to myself...what forum to leave....Forum A I have alot of fun...Forum B I just went back to and they got my sig made for me...and I got alot of rep(jking about that reason) and Fourm C I am an admin on so I can't really leave there...

which leaves IWF...which really is not as cool as people play it out to be...yeah at a point it was my 2nd fav wrestling forum...when I was only on 2 wrestling forums lol....now its my 4th fav for like a week now...I really was gonna try and stay here until I hit 1000 but meh...anyway peace

You only think it's not cool because you get made fun of a lot.

I guarantee that if everyone loved you, you wouldn't leave.

Soulpower

What is this, I don't even?

Edit:If you're going to leave... Hurry the fuck up and do it. Otherwise, stop wasting time making these shitty topics.

LadyHotrod

I find it funny that he actually thought we cared.

Lulz, young one.

Soulpower

Pretty soon he's going to say something like this.. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have posted in my thread.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I know you don't care lol...but I just felt like posting this cause I love to post

This Guy

^^your full of shit blaze, the only time you ever left this forum for longer then a day was when you were that old Rko account and got banned.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
nah I left for like a 3 days b4

This Guy

oooo 3 days. you rebel you. Your still full of shit cause you tried to burry IWF on your way out of here this time again just to decide to stay (as always) less then a day later.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I am very soon...I just got things to do here for before I leave.....