Any Americans here?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Was browsing a few of the forums I'm apart of and most of them are wanting to vote for Ron Paul. So spent the last hour or so researching him and I'm quite impressed, so was wondering if any Americans here are old enough to vote, and if so who are you most likely going to vote for?

Fluttershy

Reaction score
Website
mobile.twitter.com
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
aliciafox2
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
gailkim2
Favorite Wrestler
kharma
I remember Kelly Clarkson writing on Twitter about how she wanted Ron Paul to win the the nomination for the Republican Party, but she said he probably wouldn’t.

So I’m not American but if I was I would vote for Ron Paul because Kelly Clarkson said so!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Boogie-Woogie said:
I remember Kelly Clarkson writing on Twitter about how she wanted Ron Paul to win the the nomination for the Republican Party, but she said he probably wouldn’t.

So I’m not American but if I was I would vote for Ron Paul because Kelly Clarkson said so!

Haha fair enough. It's his third time running but everyone seems to love the guy now, rightfully so. He's been asked some horribly impossible questions but came out of them making the one asking the question look stupid.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I've never really followed American politics however I dislike his stance on abortion. Everyone should have the right to a choice imo. Also why is he trying to remove the healthare bill? The NHS is a great system we have over here. Sure it's been exploited but it's still a phenomenal system. Just a neutral observation sure he has his good points. I just felt I should point out some of the negatives.

Mike.

I'm not voting for his dumbass, Mitt romney, as I can vote this year

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
I've never really followed American politics however I dislike his stance on abortion. Everyone should have the right to a choice imo. Also why is he trying to remove the healthare bill? The NHS is a great system we have over here. Sure it's been exploited but it's still a phenomenal system. Just a neutral observation sure he has his good points. I just felt I should point out some of the negatives.

Which source did you get those policies from? I've yet to hear anything about those actually. I agree with your abortion and health care point, I don't think he'd retract the health care plan straight after it being implemented.

Ron Paul is a libertarian, so he's all about freedom. He even wanted heroin/weed/cocaine etc to be legal because jailing someone for an addiction is ludicrous, which I completely agree with.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Which source did you get those policies from? I've yet to hear anything about those actually. I agree with your abortion and health care point, I don't think he'd retract the health care plan straight after it being implemented.

Ron Paul is a libertarian, so he's all about freedom. He even wanted heroin/weed/cocaine etc to be legal because jailing someone for an addiction is ludicrous, which I completely agree with.

The abortion issue : http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/abortion/

The healthcare bill : http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/health-care/

Note he said repeal the Obamacare bill.

@[Mike.] Vote in Vermin Supreme for the good of the world.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I think anyone Mike votes for should not receive a vote by any other human being.

As for those policies, that's interesting. Would love to see him verbally explain those, might research some more.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I think anyone Mike votes for should not receive a vote by any other human being.

As for those policies, that's interesting. Would love to see him verbally explain those, might research some more.

It's rather ironic his case for healthcare is choice yet he wants to take the right away from someone to make a choice whether they keep or abort a child. I'm not saying he's a bad guy just a typical politician.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
It's rather ironic his case for healthcare is choice yet he wants to take the right away from someone to make a choice whether they keep or abort a child. I'm not saying he's a bad guy just a typical politician.

Haven't watched the second ne yet, but I disagree with him being a typical politician. He is for freedom, but he agrees with the "right for life" campaign, which I sort of understand why. A lot of US citizens are also in agreement that life to be terminated so easily is a problem.

Also, the issue he raised in that first video wasn't about him saying abortion is wrong, it was about him saying abortion laws should be state lead, meaning states have their own laws on it like they do with murder, armed robberies etc. Which I also agree with, for UK citizens state laws is completely new to us, but over there it's something that's every-day. Which is right for a country its size.

He's pro gay marriage, pro for weed getting legalized, pro for governments to stop raising taxes and spending it bombing Iraq and then spending more cleaning up Iraq because of what damage they caused bombing it. For a country in massive debt and in an economy crisis, he's definitely raising some fine points. His methods to getting out of the economy crisis had the experts (a group of them were interviewing him) in complete agreement. Most of the experts are saying the same thing, he's genuine. They had a professional body-language person analyse him. The result was that he was the only politician on display that generally believed what he was saying.

Going to watch the second one now.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
seabs said:

A choice to what? Kill someone? @[seabs]

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I'm american, and, I can vote, but I'm not going to.

The reason why I refuse to vote is because they are all cheese heads. No matter the party status, they will do what they want to do, not what we want them to do. They're all greedy basket cases. So therefore, I'm voting in the "Knuckleheads Rule"... Meaning that nothing will happen that I will like.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RKO said:
I'm american, and, I can vote, but I'm not going to.

The reason why I refuse to vote is because they are all cheese heads. No matter the party status, they will do what they want to do, not what we want them to do. They're all greedy basket cases. So therefore, I'm voting in the "Knuckleheads Rule"... Meaning that nothing will happen that I will like.

That's an ignorant statement. Probably true for most parts, but I generally believe if you research enough about Ron Paul you'd see he's as genuine as you can get. Even if people react negative towards his policies, he continues to pitch them with real emotion. He's genuine, something that's extremely rare in a politician. We've not seen a genuine politician in the UK since Margaret Thatcher.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Tzesi said:
A choice to what? Kill someone? @[seabs]

Ron Paul believe life begins at conception so no one could have abortion basically. So he's taking away the right to choose.

Here is more about an act he pushed forward http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctity_of_Life_Act#Legislative_history .

@[Crayo] Thatcher was genuine? I've heard many a word spoken about her but that has never been one. It could be because I've got family members who worked in the coal mining pits so as you can expect most of our family hate her.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
seabs said:
Ron Paul believe life begins at conception so no one could have abortion basically. So he's taking away the right to choose.

Here is more about an act he pushed forward http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctity_of_Life_Act#Legislative_history .

@[Crayo] Thatcher was genuine? I've heard many a word spoken about her but that has never been one. It could be because I've got family members who worked in the coal mining pits so as you can expect most of our family hate her.

I agree with him.