Anti-Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get those Anti-Cena shirts? Not the one The Miz wore a few months back but the ones that those crowed of cena haters wore at mania.
Much Rep for a find?. :)

Wordlife

Reaction score
Yeah I don't think you will be able to find those anywhere, I think they got those custom done.

Klide

Reaction score
Idk cause Ive seen a few people wearing them in several events. And plus i saw it on a website before but just cant remember where.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I can't believe the Cena hate has lasted this long. I thought that was just a fad. I guess there are fans out there who truly hate Cena.

OrtonMark54

Reaction score
I guess there are still traditional fans out there who don't appreciate Cena's modern, in your face, wrestling style. Some people are just afraid of change.

Wordlife

Reaction score
I have loved Cena since day one vs. Kurt Angle, and it's never changed, bandwagon jumpers for Wrestling pisses me off sometimes.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
The biggest reason for people hating Cena is his participation with this whole PG Era of WWE and how he is the biggest star of the PG Era. If they hate him for going along with the PG-ness shouldn't they hate WWE as a whole?

hndsmepete

Reaction score
The biggest reason for people hating Cena is his participation with this whole PG Era of WWE and how he is the biggest star of the PG Era. If they hate him for going along with the PG-ness shouldn't they hate WWE as a whole?

Its more the view that he is the modern Hulk Hogan. He never seems to be injured in matches, can take multiple finishers & still kick out, and the biggest one I've heard is that he does the same 5-6 moves prior to a finish, which is still more than Hogan's finish routine.

Klide

Reaction score
I can't believe the Cena hate has lasted this long. I thought that was just a fad. I guess there are fans out there who truly hate Cena.

YUP THATS ME :D but hey I use to like him with his rapper gimmick but ever since he became all COMMANDO I gave up.

Yeah I saw this but this is a different shirt. Ill post a pic of the shirt im looking for asap until I can find one.

hndsmepete

Reaction score
YUP THATS ME :D but hey I use to like him with his rapper gimmick but ever since he became all COMMANDO I gave up.

Me too. I looked forward to his weekly raps, they were hilarious. I loved the fact that the gimmick wasn't serious. It's like "Marine" Cena can't really be silly anymore. Seriously, who didn't like his Stephanie McMahon raps? I remember hearing about him when he was "The Prototype" as he was going to be the next big thing in wrestling. I didn't believe in that after seeing his debut against Kurt Angle, with his Blue catchphrase of "Ruthless Aggression", but the gimmick change to rapper worked for him.