Another WWE PPV Change?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Another survey has been sent out to WWE fans asking to help rename yet another PPV. This time it's the May Judgment Day PPV.

According to the list on the survey, fans can pick from the following names: Judgment Day, Riot Control, MultiMania and WWE War Games.
See i knew they would change judgement day to something stupid. War games it is then.

The Rated R CMStar

At long as it means the actual return of War Games...

LKP

I thought that to, but it will wwe's version probably. Im actually thinking about wwe going bit to kid friendly.

pocket

Reaction score
where the hell on wwe.com can we vote? very annoying website to navigate!

War Games all the way... best gimmick match that hasn't been used in years

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

They're renaming the PPV but yet the old name is one of the choices? Ok we all know what to do and that's vote for Judgment Day so it doesn't change.

If WWE did bring back war games (the actual two ring steel cage setup) I would mark so fucking hard.

Qwake

Someone post a link to where we can vote and then everybody vote Judgement Day imo.

phantomgerald

^^^ You guys actually think you can change a name? WWE probably already decided what name they were going to change it to, and just added that poll to cheat kids so when they change the name, the kids will think that they made a difference.

THE POLL IS RIGGED!

Kizza

I'm still fairly sure this is so WWE can move away from previous pay per view with this new PG stuff.

Panic Attack!

Reaction score
IMO the amount of PPV name changes is getting absolutely ridicolous. I just knew that it would soon be Judgment Day, I just hope to God that they stick with the name. I'm just waiting for Backlash to be changed next then either Night of Champions or The Bash to be deleted to give SummerSlam some hype for a few weeks.

C4

MultiMania, Lol.

I'm still fairly sure this is so WWE can move away from previous pay per view with this new PG stuff.

You're right. They're taking a new direction and so they need new names.