Another WWE PPV Change?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

IMO the amount of PPV name changes is getting absolutely ridicolous. I just knew that it would soon be Judgment Day, I just hope to God that they stick with the name. I'm just waiting for Backlash to be changed next then either Night of Champions or The Bash to be deleted to give SummerSlam some hype for a few weeks.
whats with the font? its annoying

Evil Austin

If JDay' is too PG13 for them, why change it to something like 'War Games' wouldn't that be even worse? for the kiddies?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Hell if I vote I'm voting to change it to War Games.

I mean we can atleast see if WWE will use it can't we...lol

Double J

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

Seriously...

MultiMania?

WHAT THE FUCK IS A MULTIMANIA?!?!

I don't know but I'm voting for it!!! Mainly so TNA will have something to point and laugh at...

Seriously though, we know these polls are bogus, it's been proven time and time again. Look at the options;
Judgement Day
Riot Control
Windows Multimedia
WWE War Games

If they have their minds set about changing the PPV name then Judgement Day is out of the question and Riot Control and Multimedia are really stupid escpecially when put beside War Games. Damn it I need to go be the Social Marketing Psychologist for WWE....