Another RoH star to WWE.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I hate to say it but I like his chances better than Danielson's. Nigel is bigger and has a more forceful personality.

They both might make it but I think McGuiness will have an easier time of it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Also, put both of them on ECW and I'll never have to watch any other wrestling show.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I'm not too surprised with this, Nigel has bee deserving of going up the past year. His gimmick should be the same, except for his ring entrance (I fucking hate it), which Michelle McCool will probably steal. Please, Burchill & McGuinness would be sick as the punk/underground UK guys. Not too big of a deal for ROH, he's been injured lately.

I'm hoping the next one is going to be Hero. please.

Kaedon

Reaction score
HELLL FUCKING YESS!!! OH MY GOD, THE SHIT IS ON!!!

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Haven't followed ROH at all....hope he's got a little more ring psychology than when he used to wrestle locally around here. I must admit though that the rebound lariat is sick.

chessarmy

I would get excited about these signings, problem is both Nigel and Danielson will probably spend a year in FCW before we even see them on TV :nonono:

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

And when they do come up to WWE they'll probably be renamed Jason Davis and Jackson Randall or something like that.

Soulpower

I would get excited about these signings, problem is both Nigel and Danielson will probably spend a year in FCW before we even see them on TV :nonono:

Danielson won't go to FCW, even if he does it will probably be for only a couple of shows. Danielson didn't sign a developmental contract, so chances are he'll go straight to the main roster once they find something for him.

xtremebadass

I am starting to think that WWE really doesn't believe in their developmental wrestlers lol

kraynor3

Reaction score
That's because Nigel and Bryan have something FCW, with the exception of Low Ki, doesn't.

Wrestling talent.

xtremebadass

^^^Ain't that truth.

Someone said FCW is full of a bunch of 2nd generation losers I think, forget who it was. Whoever it was, they speak the truth.