Another Member You Would Form a Tag Team With?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Jesus fucking Christ that was quick, literally 2 seconds and you liked that post. :damn:

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Were you trying to be a dick with this post? Because honestly I'm pretty offended by this :/. You're essentially calling me a worthless human being just for wanting to be in a pretend tag team with one of my friends.
Sorry if I offended you, I wasn't trying to be a dick with this, I was exposing my opinion, I don't say you're worthless but I was just saying that if you're not better than her usual tag partner or have a great offer that excites the other member I don't see how would she/he take part on that project. If you're his/her friend it's a good offer enough to tag with you, that's at least my opinion, or maybe she can include you to the current tag team and make a three way tag group. It's not necessary to delete her name, is your friend, doesn't matter, read a bit down the post you quoted, you'll read what happened...

Farooq

Reaction score
:hogan: Now lemma tell about RiotRaven Jack! Hulk Hogan, is gonna lay down the contract brother, RiotRaven brother dude is so good jack, that he could brother dude while jack dude brother! Brother do you know what that means?! It means dude, this brother will dude jack contract brother jack dude!!!

Reactions: RoyalRaven

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry if I offended you, I wasn't trying to be a dick with this, I was exposing my opinion, I don't say you're worthless but I was just saying that if you're not better than her usual tag partner or have a great offer that excites the other member I don't see how would she/he take part on that project. If you're his/her friend it's a good offer enough to tag with you, that's at least my opinion, or maybe she can include you to the current tag team and make a three way tag group

You were still saying it to be a dick though :/. IF you'd actually read the thread you wouldn't have needed to say what you said, you'd have just done the post with the people you like. Also just because someone is better or worse doesn't mean that people will always choose on that basis. I'm just not convinced you're actually sorry, because If I hadn't have made a deal about it, you'd have not bothered. This being evident in the fact that you didn't apologise to me, after you realised your initial mistake.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
You were still saying it to be a dick though :/. IF you'd actually read the thread you wouldn't have needed to say what you said, you'd have just done the post with the people you like. Also just because someone is better or worse doesn't mean that people will always choose on that basis. I'm just not convinced you're actually sorry, because If I hadn't have made a deal about it, you'd have not bothered. This being evident in the fact that you didn't apologise to me, after you realised your initial mistake.

I know that whatever happens in the IWT section doesn't apply in the rest of the forums sections but didn't know this was a game, I even thought this was in the IWT section tbh... It's too soon to think about anything...

Look at what I wrote after that post, you said I didn't apologise, I did it before you even quoted me... I read the description and thought it was in the IWT subforum because of tag partnership, the read that everyone of you started saying people and thought this was in the IWT then I saw you tagging CrayJ and because of that I said what I said.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Look at what I wrote after that post, you said I didn't apologise, I did it before you even quoted me... I read the description and thought it was in the IWT subforum because of tag partnership, the read that everyone of you started saying people and thought this was in the IWT then I saw you tagging CrayJ and because of that I said what I said.

What part of that is an apology? All I saw was you saying you thought it was in IWT and then thats it, no "I'm sorry for the confusion" or "I didn't mean to come off sounding horrible". You just made an excuse for posting it outside the IWT, which Shabang clearly told you after your first post that this wasn't anything to do with IWT.

So whats the next excuse? Because that was pretty flimsy at best.

Farooq

Reaction score
Both of you relax.

Riot, don't take anything Nano says seriously. We appreciate you in this forums, and I've heard positive things about you, none negative from anybody else whatsoever.
Nano just stop, just say sorry and relax. No need to go into detail, just apologize and move on with the thread. There's no need to drag this out any longer.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Both of you relax.

Riot, don't take anything Nano says seriously. We appreciate you in this forums, and I've heard positive things about you, none negative from anybody else whatsoever.
Nano just stop, just say sorry and relax. No need to go into detail, just apologize and move on with the thread. There's no need to drag this out any longer.
Man, I said I was sorry upper and he said he didn't believe I was really sorry, man, that's not my fault, I did apologise.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
You know what's recognizing an error? That's something I did, recognize an error isn't a direct apology, BUT IT'S AN APLOGY

This will be my last post to you, but listen up because you'll need to realise that recognizing an error isn't the same as an apology. If someone hands me a piece of paper with 3+3=7 and I recognize that it's an error, does that mean I'm going to apologize to him?

Now i'm a grown up and will probably just ignore all your posts from now on, due to you clearly having some kind of beef with me for pretty much no reason. But next time you say words like that to someone, they might not respond in the same manner as me.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
This will be my last post to you, but listen up because you'll need to realise that recognizing an error isn't the same as an apology. If someone hands me a piece of paper with 3+3=7 and I recognize that it's an error, does that mean I'm going to apologize to him?

Now i'm a grown up and will probably just ignore all your posts from now on, due to you clearly having some kind of beef with me for pretty much no reason. But next time you say words like that to someone, they might not respond in the same manner as me.
Man, it's not the same recognizing an error than recognizing your OWN error, and that's what I did. I said I thought this was in the IWT section when this is in the Locker Room section, I know I was wrong, I said I was wrong and that's an indirect apology. I know other people won't respond in the same manner as you have done and it's great to see people like you in that way, I have nothing against you and I personally apologize for everything I've said to you if it hurt you with my words...

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lol @ Farooq playing mom in this thread.

As for the thread topic at hand, sorry guys, I'm strictly a singles competitor. I'm way too over for the tag division anyhow.