Another Member You Would Form a Tag Team With?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Me and Dolph's would make the best team.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
CrayJ is in a tag team already with Dat Kid, and her name in the IWT is Victoria Parker for those who doesn't know it.
I don't think this thread has anything to do with the IWT so her name in that section doesn't matter.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I don't think this thread has anything to do with the IWT so her name in that section doesn't matter.
I know, it's who would you tag team with, but lets be real for a while, if she's in a tag team why the hell would she wanna tag team with you? If you're not even better than his usual tag partner or you have a great offer that excites the other one I don't see why would she tag with you...

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I know, it's who would you tag team with, but lets be real for a while, if she's in a tag team why the hell would she wanna tag team with you? If you're not even better than his usual tag partner or you have a great offer that excites the other one I don't see why would she tag with you...
But whatever happens in the IWT doesn't apply in other sections of this site (something so many users seem to forget). The question in this thread is "who would you like to have as a tag team partner". That means any user here can select any user on this site to team with. It is just a game.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
But whatever happens in the IWT doesn't apply in other sections of this site (something so many users seem to forget). The question in this thread is "who would you like to have as a tag team partner". That means any user here can select any user on this site to team with. It is just a game.
I know that whatever happens in the IWT section doesn't apply in the rest of the forums sections but didn't know this was a game, I even thought this was in the IWT section tbh... It's too soon to think about anything...

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score

Were you trying to be a dick with this post? Because honestly I'm pretty offended by this :/. You're essentially calling me a worthless human being just for wanting to be in a pretend tag team with one of my friends.

Just for your sake, I'll remove her name, because clearly I'm too much SCUM to be in a tag team with CrayJ.

Last edited:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Me and RiotRaven vs NanoRah and JeebaK
Team Friendship is Magic vs pity insulters
:pipebomb:

Reactions: RoyalRaven