Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace

Reaction score
4 maf and no 3p in an 18-man game would be... interesting. There must be two non-town and I really feel like Lethal and Doddsy are bussing each other here.

I'm not hammering anything until I get the go ahead from Haza, though. I know I'm not clear so I don't want to be the one to be making executive decisions (also I'm a pussy).

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
It's going to be good to see the fake reactions when I flip town.

I'm totally scum - helped put pressure on Tweets, caught Smark in his usual BS. OK, I was wrong on Player X, but when someone posts so inherently woeful speculative trash, what else can you do (and others read her as scum as well).

Ace, I ask you this - what explanation is there for Doddsy not seeing Tweets go anywhere?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Indeed I do. I'd ask you to look at play and interactions. Hint - Doddsy is the final scum.

Falsified bullshit.

Been riding my dick since I sussed you. You claimed to see Tweets go nowhere N2 (convenient) but surely he'd be using his role. LIAR.

And well done manipulating folks to lynch me.

Vote: Doddsy

Bring on the dead QT to be justified.
Tweet had an odd night role :swaggyp

I've been on you since you sussed me because you flip flopped in the space of a few hours, proceeded to flop again, and are now flopping again.

4 maf and no 3p in an 18-man game would be... interesting. There must be two non-town and I really feel like Lethal and Doddsy are bussing each other here.

I'm not hammering anything until I get the go ahead from Haza, though. I know I'm not clear so I don't want to be the one to be making executive decisions (also I'm a pussy).
Pretty sure he's already been hammered, but you'd have to be a fool to think I'm aligned with him, if I was I would have voted KIF with Haza

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
"Bloodlust: On odd nights you can select one person to paralyze and make them unable to do a night action."

Ah son of a cunt, he was odd night. So he's at least truthful or just conveniently placing those results.

Doddsy, when it flips and I am town, where are you going to go next?

Ace

Reaction score
It's going to be good to see the fake reactions when I flip town.

I'm totally scum - helped put pressure on Tweets, caught Smark in his usual BS. OK, I was wrong on Player X, but when someone posts so inherently woeful speculative trash, what else can you do (and others read her as scum as well).

Ace, I ask you this - what explanation is there for Doddsy not seeing Tweets go anywhere?
Tweets wouldn't have gone anywhere on that day? Pretty simple really.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
"Bloodlust: On odd nights you can select one person to paralyze and make them unable to do a night action."

Ah son of a cunt, he was odd night. So he's at least truthful or just conveniently placing those results.

Doddsy, when it flips and I am town, where are you going to go next?
KIF is my next most likely scum read so I'd look that way. But he's my next stop after you flip scum as well :draper2

Ace

Reaction score
Tweet had an odd night role :swaggyp

I've been on you since you sussed me because you flip flopped in the space of a few hours, proceeded to flop again, and are now flopping again.

Pretty sure he's already been hammered, but you'd have to be a fool to think I'm aligned with him, if I was I would have voted KIF with Haza
Well no because while it'd be a ridiculous and obvious flip flop given that you had been gunning for lethal until Haza said that he wanted to go with KIF.

Much easier to just bus Lethal and then take KIF with you to the final day.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Well no because while it'd be a ridiculous and obvious flip flop given that you had been gunning for lethal until Haza said that he wanted to go with KIF.

Much easier to just bus Lethal and then take KIF with you to the final day.
I could very easily pass that off as going with the more confirmed townie, and I've been saying KIF is scum the whole time as well.

Also it's not much easier to do that as there's no way I'd last that long.

Not to mention Lethal was actively pushing for me to be lynched yesterday over Sky, or vigged I'm not too sure on which

Ace

Reaction score
I could very easily pass that off as going with the more confirmed townie, and I've been saying KIF is scum the whole time as well.

Also it's not much easier to do that as there's no way I'd last that long.

Not to mention Lethal was actively pushing for me to be lynched yesterday over Sky, or vigged I'm not too sure on which

Again. Bus. Particularly when it was clear that Sky was actually being hit.

Also, implying you "won't last that long" when we're presumably down to 4 tomorrow (ie mylo) and you clearly won't be killed by maf (it will be Raik or Grim) is lol.

You're making it to the final day - whether you're maf or town.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Again. Bus. Particularly when it was clear that Sky was actually being hit.

Also, implying you "won't last that long" when we're presumably down to 4 tomorrow (ie mylo) and you clearly won't be killed by maf (it will be Raik or Grim) is lol.

You're making it to the final day - whether you're maf or town.
Second part is fair, I didn't do the math I thought we'd have another day after.

I certainly wouldn't bus when I could just win by not killing my partner, that's really all there is to it. You can think it if you like, but you're talking paranoia

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Yeah, Doddsy is scum. I didn't flop back onto you either, I said I poked the bear and got you to actually push for stuff. Seems very convenient that as soon as Odo starts to suss you, boom, he's dead (and got rid of your strongest ally that phase as well).

Ace

Reaction score
Second part is fair, I didn't do the math I thought we'd have another day after.

I certainly wouldn't bus when I could just win by not killing my partner, that's really all there is to it. You can think it if you like, but you're talking paranoia
Except Sky was clearly going down anyway. When I say bus I mean you were putting your suss on Lethal rather than Sky because you knew Sky would flip town, and wanted to set up your defence in case Lethal ever flipped scum.

I maintain that Lethal dies first, though, if only because everyone seems to suss him, whereas I think people are somewhat mixed on Doddsy (hell, it may just be me and Lethal who actually think you're maf, lol.

That said, assuming there's two maf, we're already in MYLO. Which is why I don't want to rush into anything.

Would appreciate a votecount from @OMBayBay so we know if a lynch has gone through or not.

Ace

Reaction score
I still think we should be considering a 3p as a possibility, too. Which would probably mean 1x maf.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
ACe, stop pandering, I've been lynched. We just wait for the flip and the reacts now.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Yeah, Doddsy is scum. I didn't flop back onto you either, I said I poked the bear and got you to actually push for stuff. Seems very convenient that as soon as Odo starts to suss you, boom, he's dead (and got rid of your strongest ally that phase as well).
Odo was sussing me since early day 2 he didn't die after sussing me at all? I don't even know who you're referring to as my strongest ally, I assume tweet despite the fact he was actively trying to have me lynched since early, and I was the first person to call him scum.

You are trying hard to paint me as scum I'll get lynched in Mylo tomorrow, I'll give you that

Except Sky was clearly going down anyway. When I say bus I mean you were putting your suss on Lethal rather than Sky because you knew Sky would flip town, and wanted to set up your defence in case Lethal ever flipped scum.

I maintain that Lethal dies first, though, if only because everyone seems to suss him, whereas I think people are somewhat mixed on Doddsy (hell, it may just be me and Lethal who actually think you're maf, lol.

That said, assuming there's two maf, we're already in MYLO. Which is why I don't want to rush into anything.

Would appreciate a votecount from @OMBayBay so we know if a lynch has gone through or not.
I mean fair enough but I wasn't pushing for lethal to die yesterday either? I've been pushing lethal as scum today because of his flopping and his role being a counter to Chimp, who already flipped town

Pretty sure it's a lynch, it was 4 for majority and Barry, me, kif and then haza voted in that order.