Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
You couldn't be any more wrong, and your clutching at straws (Chimp's role) to justify your means is rather tiresome. The fact you got me lynched from it is tribute to your persuasive skills and others not being able to take a punt on their own instinct. This reminds me so much of your play in WWE Mafia, ay Naitch.

Ace

Reaction score
ACe, stop pandering, I've been lynched. We just wait for the flip and the reacts now.
Okay I was generally trying to discern if we'd reached a lynch, if we have then all we can do is wait.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Although I'm interested to see what your direction will be once I flip?

Ace

Reaction score
You couldn't be any more wrong, and your clutching at straws (Chimp's role) to justify your means is rather tiresome. The fact you got me lynched from it is tribute to your persuasive skills and others not being able to take a punt on their own instinct. This reminds me so much of your play in WWE Mafia, ay Naitch.
The fact that you're going on about all of this stuff when if you're town you'd realise there would be a good chance the game is over, is just making me think we made the right call tbph.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
The fact that you're going on about all of this stuff when if you're town you'd realise there would be a good chance the game is over, is just making me think we made the right call tbph.

What the actual fuck? The game won't be over because I am town and have been mislynched. Your post makes zero sense.

Wouldn't shock me in the slightest if you and Doddsy were the last 2 scum. Doddsy wants me gone because he's unlynchable.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
That's not clutching at straws at all, especially taking your late play into account.

Also I'm interested to know why you're directing this all at me by the way, as Ace, Barry and Haza all said the same prior to me

What the actual fuck? The game won't be over because I am town and have been mislynched. Your post makes zero sense.

Wouldn't shock me in the slightest if you and Doddsy were the last 2 scum. Doddsy wants me gone because he's unlynchable.
:francis

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Because you are scum. That simple.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
And Jeff was killed so he couldn't stop the ridiculous lynch from happening either. All falling into your plans.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Because you are scum. That simple.
Good answer.

Pretty obvious you're just trying to paint me as scum here, as you're literally spouting nonsense unapologetically. You claim I'm scum for manipulating people into believing you're scum and that Chimp's role is a counter to yours, but ignore the fact three people made that claim before I even came online.

Does make me confident we've lynched right here though, as you wouldn't be trying to set me up for a mislynch otherwise

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Cool, useless argument.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
If only it wasn't bastard I'd just copy/paste my role PM to prove what I am saying. OMB needs to get on and end this bullshit, so I can get the QT and find out I was right. I am painting you as scum because you are. Don't condescend me with your elitist attitude either. This is exactly how you played shit off in WWE Mafia.

Cool, useless argument.

Make another joke

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
If only it wasn't bastard I'd just copy/paste my role PM to prove what I am saying. OMB needs to get on and end this bullshit, so I can get the QT and find out I was right. I am painting you as scum because you are. Don't condescend me with your elitist attitude either. This is exactly how you played shit off in WWE Mafia.

Make another joke
:reigns3

What elitist attitude? What condecending? You're literally providing no argument, ignoring points and calling me scum off the back of proven incorrect facts. Am I not meant to bring that up?

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Your avatar is too intimidatin', you might beat me up

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'm done with this. No point continuing on having people falsify shit about you. @OMBayBay get in here and end this phase. Hopefully I'm around to see the reactions. Anticipate Doddsy will be all "oh know, how could that be." Naitch is scum.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Well fuck

Ace careful with your vote here
These scum players sure are manipulatin' this game. I don't know who to trust.
This suggestion fucking sucks now that I see the flips and can wrap my head around what is going on

If I had of shot town Ace that would have likely been 3-1-1 or 3-2 right now

Ace are you town?
So who is next on POE by your reckoning? Now we have KIF who could easily still be scum(and is probably my pick), Doddsy, Lethal and Ace in a situation where we can't really afford a mislynch given Ace's role
As it stands.

KIF > Doddsy > Lethal > Ace
I'm done listenin' to you folks. Back to jokes.
Of course, the biggest problem here is that KIF did indeed watch Chimp. Which proves his watcher role. :hmm:
Or at least that KIF has a role that targets people.
Well if he is scum he could have any number of different roles along with the factional that could have targeted Chimp. Especially in the context of this game. So that doesn't really amount to much

This is the problem with us killing Sky so quickly earlier. We now only really have you that I can trust when Sky could have all but cleared at least one other person before she was flipped

I would have liked that to be me which is why I pushed it but to be honest just having her check ANYONE would have been helpful in eliminating one PoE right now
This doesn't help right now. If you're town we need you to be town
It also doesn't help KIF had bad usage the first few nights as well as Doddsy giving us nothing to work with.

We're in a position to win, we just need to pick carefully. Might be time to do some read backs.
I agree. Not using his role and then not using it on the obvious were both incredibly scummy plays. This was his only good usage since and it killed town (not overtly his choice, but the outcome none the less)
Yes.

Gonna have to think a bit about my list as I really thought Chimp was our guy.
What would your POE be?
Same to you, your POE.
I have Lethal probably equally high as KIF on my to-lynch list right now just given his role

Like the only way we can prove it is by hammering someone that isn't him?

Seems like a very convenient way for him to see another phase
I'm hesitant on Lethal tbh, because we haven't seen any role that's lynchproof, once in the game. And I hope Lethal understands why it would make him suspect.
Who wants to look at pictures of octopuses? That might help.
Wait just saw this. Lethal said he can hammer someone that is specifically unlynchable. And there have been no unlynchable flips or anything to suggest an unlynchable role?

If you are I suspect Lethal to be our guy given his suggestion to shoot you on top of the other shit, as town, i'm sure you can see how that was an awful suggestion
My position on Lethal is largely based on what Chimp's role actually means.

If not being killed includes not being lynched, then Lethal's role could at least be somewhat justified.

As it stands it seems somewhat strange that we (probably) have a single maf remaining and noone has flipped unlynchable, or with lynch immunity.

I may be getting caught up in it too much but the watcher odd, tracker even thing makes sense. If anyone is lying I reckon it would be Doddsy as I believe he claimed his second? Still, occum's razor dictates that it's highly likely we have a watcher and a tracker.

Haza is at worst SK since he claimed the brad kill and we have still not received a cc. But I'm definitely leaning heavy towards him just being a vig.

That leaves Grim, who claimed miller early. Seemingly this is a town-leaning strategy on here but I'm not convinced.

I guess my order, from most to least suss as maf specifically, is something like

Lethal
Grim
Doddsy
KIF
Haza

That said, this would change for 3p, where Haza would come into the reckoning ahead of KIF, for example. But that's not really what I'm worried about now.
I would say someone who wanted me to watch Chimp or someone kind of layin' low through those pages knew he wasn't scum. That's about all I got.
Rugrat - If the person he votes gets lynched, he gains an Alignment Check, Town
Brad - Even Night Killer and 2x Investigation Immune, Mafia Godfather in Essentiality
Brutus - Doctor, Town
Grim V1. & Banez - Mason Lovers, Town
Tweet - Beloved Roleblocker, Mafia
Odo - Super Hated, Town
SmarkSlayer - Faith Killer (Opposite of Faith Healer), Mafia
PHEN0M - Cop, 1x Daykiller, Town
Skybox - Backup Cop, Character Finder, Town
Jeffatron - 1x Governor, Town
Chimp - Unkillable Day, Killed When Visited at Night, Town

Doddsy - Tracker
KIF - Watcher
Grim V2 - Miller
Haza - Odd Night Killer
Lethal - Kills *Unlynchable* When Hammer
Ace - Vote Trader

Here you go @Raidokken
:monkey

Chimp was town

Well lethal is scum then right? His role is still a direct counter to Chimp?

For reference Lethal, there are all the posts from the start of day until my entry. Showing that Haza, Ace and Barry all said you were scum and bought up your role connection prior to me entering.

So why is that accredited to me? I would have pushed it regardless, but why are you focusing solely on me from it as the fourth man in?