• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Fuck it, claim time then.

My role is that I check if a player is a specific character (when asked if I could say which, OMB said "be careful" so I assume that's a no). This is odd night and if I'm successful, it does something that strongly suggests my target character is scum.

I have another role but that's locked and hidden for now. Presumably unlocks if I find my target.

Hence why I could believe that (1) odd/even night roles and (2) conditions to unlock roles exist in this game.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Sooooo, you’re claiming to be a cop to all intents and purposes?

Haza you can sit down, let the adults go to work

Reactions: RDK

Odo

Avert thine eyes
The reason I ask is because you didn’t have any suspicion around Rugrat, and I don’t see how there isn’t massive potential overlap there?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Ye I'm not interested in voting Brad here for the same reasons as Odo, the wagon is almost certainly not gonna go all the way and even if it does, we won't come out of it with much reliable info.

That Sky claim checks for one specific character that is in the game? Seems awfully specific and I don't really see the point, but I'm not reading Sky scum on play so she can stay for now.

Back to streaming gaemz :cozy

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Dammit tweet!

My vote is on scum so it’ll stay there, to address Raik saying i should vote sky or Brad.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Sooooo, you’re claiming to be a cop to all intents and purposes?

Haza you can sit down, let the adults go to work
It's two different roles. Cop is "town/scum". My role is "this character/not this character". In all honesty it doesn't specify in my role PM whether I'll even be told if I found the character or not, so maybe I'm not told and that's the reason there's seeming overlap

Odo

Avert thine eyes
You still on Rugrat Phenom? I’m not looking back

any other opinions? I need someone sane to talk to. Don’t even care if you’re scum :heston

Odo

Avert thine eyes
It's two different roles. Cop is "town/scum". My role is "this character/not this character". In all honesty it doesn't specify in my role PM whether I'll even be told if I found the character or not, so maybe I'm not told and that's the reason there's seeming overlap

so er

what does your role do and why do you think anyone would be deterred by the explanations you’ve given so far?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
I think the criticism of Raikko is a bit harsh as there are a few players who aren't doing anything and he's at least been very active and trying to make things happen.

That said I really don't see town Odo being onboard for wagoning someone who hasn't posted in the final few hours of a day phase so I don't think he looks sus for not wanting to vote Brad. I didn't want to vote him either and preferred Sky.

Not sure what to make of Sky's claim as it is oddly specific but Odo raises a good point about her role and Rugrat's claim.