Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha. Now you're twisting my words. I said multiple times that I wanted to put pressure on him because I knew he was online and no selling the thread.

Is wanting to put pressure on someone wanting to lynch them now.

Everyone let's make sure we are following the Odo narrative because that's the only one that really matters

lmao, ok let me educate you

when you vote someone with no intent to lynch, there is 0 pressure. None. If I were brad I would laugh in your face

case in point, how much pressure do you think he’s feeling right now?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
And you were the one saying I’m voting for a no lynch, implying that you weren’t, your words not mine m8

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Between Sky and Brad, the Sky flip would tell a lot about the D1 repartee. I am actually willing to give Brad another day tbh.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
And you were the one saying I’m voting for a no lynch, implying that you weren’t, your words not mine m8

I explicitly said let's hang around here once we got to claim territory on his wagon implying I didnt want a quick lynch.

He has time to claim and then we still have time to choose to lynch him if if he continues to refuse or we dont like the claim.

NotBrutus

Reaction score
Inb4 Odo is coaching Brad to no sell the wagon

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Let’s say brad is town - what is a lynch going to tell us? How are you going to identify who is town and who is scum? What factors can you consider?

assuminh there’s 4 mafia total, it’s a 2/9 shot of hitting scum blind, which means 7/9 times you get nothing but a dead player. It’s not good odds, and not the kind of bet I like to make

I’d rather lynch sky who has an actual catalogue of shit posts, as usual
If it's as usual, how does that make me possible scum?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
And for the record, you are voting for a no lynch. I'll claim if necessary, you'll back off, and Day will end without a lynch.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
We have 2 hours left and half the game is absent. Stop talking nonsense. He isn’t going to claim

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
And for the record, you are voting for a no lynch. I'll claim if necessary, you'll back off, and Day will end without a lynch.

well unless you’re gonna claim inno, I will probs be ok with lynching you :draper2

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
We have 2 hours left and half the game is absent. Stop talking nonsense. He isn’t going to claim
Alright everyone might as well give up because Odo said so

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
For the record I haven't been convinced Odo is town at all. Ever since he tried to bait less attentive players into sussing me over not voting a player who wasn't even in the game.

Odo stumping heavily for anything but Brad and at this point if Brad flips scum it looks terrible for him

Reactions: RDK

NotBrutus

Reaction score

Unless your claim isn't legitimate :hayden3

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Unvote

Vote:
Sky

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Honestly I fucking hate drawing town with people that just post like this. It's annoying. Like there is shit that has to get done here. Either vote Sky or Brad or why are you here. Wasting time

You play your game, I’ll play mine homie.