Andrade Sammy Guevara twitter feud cancels matches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Two things also. I find it funny and how Sammy can always get into some sort of trouble or in some shit, whether he is at fault or not, and yet nothing happens to him. Yes, in this case I understand why, but still weird/funny at the same time (see blaze i can put my bias aside, lol). Second, if Andrade wants to leave so bad why not see if AAA will buy his contract or, and this is just an assumption, get a lawyer and legally get out of his contract and there you go.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Two things also. I find it funny and how Sammy can always get into some sort of trouble or in some shit, whether he is at fault or not, and yet nothing happens to him. Yes, in this case I understand why, but still weird/funny at the same time (see blaze i can put my bias aside, lol). Second, if Andrade wants to leave so bad why not see if AAA will buy his contract or, and this is just an assumption, get a lawyer and legally get out of his contract and there you go.
Andrade legit talked a whole bunch of shit about AAA and burned his bridge last interview he did so he's running out of places to go. and good luck getting out of a legally binding contract with no legal precedent to do so, not liking your booking isnt a legal precedent as far as Im aware.

regarding sammy. is he a shit head? yes. But why would he have been punished for anything here or with Kingston? He never threw a punch. With Eddie, Eddie took full responsibility for getting mad at a line in a heel promo. Here, he was a douchebag on twitter, was talked to (allegedly) along with Andrade to stfu and stop it, showed up to work and got assaulted.

I fail to see the offence other than talking shit on twitter, which was dumb af and unprofessional, but certainly not something that a myriad of other wrestlers haven't done in the past with no repercussion. Should he find a way to not put himself in such situations in the future? Absolutely! Should he be suspended/fined? I don't know, I'm having a hard time justifying anything other than a long chat and maybe suggesting he take a break from twitter.

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Now should AEW be pro-active and not so reactive with certain folk, and conflict resolve and maybe media train some folks who are struggling b4 things get bad? hell ya. company is clearly still learning how to deal with the amount of egos they have I guess

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
He was also sent to sensitivity training and taken off TV (not long enough if you ask his haters tho) when the Sasha interview got brought to light

That's punishment, was gone longer than Eddie I think for their spat.

Now I'm gonna be accused of being a Sammy defender :slip:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He was also sent to sensitivity training and taken off TV (not long enough if you ask his haters tho) when the Sasha interview got brought to light

That's punishment, was gone longer than Eddie I think for their spat.

Now I'm gonna be accused of being a Sammy defender :slip:
and that sasha stuff happened BEFORE he was in AEW too, so he got punished for something he didnt even do when he was employed with them, took his punishment like a man and reached out to Sasha.

Is Sammy just such a good heel we hate him irl? I'm starting to ask myself this lol

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
and that sasha stuff happened BEFORE he was in AEW too, so he got punished for something he didnt even do when he was employed with them, took his punishment like a man and reached out to Sasha.

Is Sammy just such a good heel we hate him irl? I'm starting to ask myself this lol

Well....didn't we start hating him during his Uber undefeatable and no selling face run? I don't think that fits with the heel theory lmao

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well....didn't we start hating him during his Uber undefeatable and no selling face run? I don't think that fits with the heel theory lmao
damn, thats true. maybe we just hate the booking ? lol

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Andrade legit talked a whole bunch of shit about AAA and burned his bridge last interview he did so he's running out of places to go. and good luck getting out of a legally binding contract with no legal precedent to do so, not liking your booking isnt a legal precedent as far as Im aware.
Ah, I was unaware of that, and I was just saying if he could get out a legal way, they should have taken that approach instead.
regarding sammy. is he a shit head? yes. But why would he have been punished for anything here or with Kingston? He never threw a punch. With Eddie, Eddie took full responsibility for getting mad at a line in a heel promo. Here, he was a douchebag on twitter, was talked to (allegedly) along with Andrade to stfu and stop it, showed up to work and got assaulted.
I get all of that, I just was saying it is funny how much shit he gets into, and walks scratch free minus the Sasha thing but that was pre-AEW, I think. Like if this was an action movie Sammy could blow up a building and no derby would hit him, lol.
I fail to see the offence other than talking shit on twitter, which was dumb af and unprofessional, but certainly not something that a myriad of other wrestlers haven't done in the past with no repercussion. Should he find a way to not put himself in such situations in the future? Absolutely! Should he be suspended/fined? I don't know, I'm having a hard time justifying anything other than a long chat and maybe suggesting he take a break from twitter.
Again, I think you missed my original point. It is funny to me how he can talk shit on twitter all day or so, whether he started it first or not, and still walk away with nothing done to him. As for the last two parts I agree, but then again, I think Wrestling twitter should just be closed, lol
Now should AEW be pro-active and not so reactive with certain folk, and conflict resolve and maybe media train some folks who are struggling b4 things get bad? hell ya. company is clearly still learning how to deal with the amount of egos they have I guess
Guess, my other fear is that AEW will start showing a bias towards certain people like if you are in good with Jerichogan and do some dumb shit, like start a fight and all like Andrade for example, then nothing will happen to you, but will the other guy.
To be fair, I hated the guy when he was doing YouTube vlogs and was doing shows in the indies.

I am honestly trying not to get into a fight/argument with you, Jeff. My comment about Sammy was meant for a joke because in most cases with Sammy, everybody wants him to be the villain and all, like with Eddie, but in the end, he comes out untouched and all. I just think it is funny.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
What you're trying to say, Deth....is that Sammy no-sells controversy like he does finishing moves?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ah, I was unaware of that, and I was just saying if he could get out a legal way, they should have taken that approach instead.

I get all of that, I just was saying it is funny how much shit he gets into, and walks scratch free minus the Sasha thing but that was pre-AEW, I think. Like if this was an action movie Sammy could blow up a building and no derby would hit him, lol.

Again, I think you missed my original point. It is funny to me how he can talk shit on twitter all day or so, whether he started it first or not, and still walk away with nothing done to him. As for the last two parts I agree, but then again, I think Wrestling twitter should just be closed, lol

Guess, my other fear is that AEW will start showing a bias towards certain people like if you are in good with Jerichogan and do some dumb shit, like start a fight and all like Andrade for example, then nothing will happen to you, but will the other guy.

To be fair, I hated the guy when he was doing YouTube vlogs and was doing shows in the indies.

I am honestly trying not to get into a fight/argument with you, Jeff. My comment about Sammy was meant for a joke because in most cases with Sammy, everybody wants him to be the villain and all, like with Eddie, but in the end, he comes out untouched and all. I just think it is funny.
oh its all good Deth, you're more than entitled to give your opinion!

Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
What you're trying to say, Deth....is that Sammy no-sells controversy like he does finishing moves?
Exactly! And it is funny to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris