• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

And YOU can make a difference!

Markz

So I know, I am a poor excuse for an IWF member. This time two years ago I was a freakin' mod! Now i'm a freakin... Munchadawaga!

So the rep I have is undeserving, I have committed treason upon thou hills of Duccan, I have seen the light though, I have seen the era of my ways and there is one sollution!

EVERYONE negative rep me, NOW! For YOUR clicking pleasure, in between multiple wanks, hit me with a hard moist red raw negative rep.

If you don't I will turn into the most annoying NOOBIcLE this side of the clyde!

NOW

DO IT ANUS TELESCOPE POOPYHEAD.

C4

You were the graphics mod eh? I feel sorry for you... well at least you were better than some recent moderators... :glare:

monkeystyle

You know if I really wanted to I could go back and neg every single one of your posts because I dopn't have to spread. I wouldn't because that would take much more time than I'm willing to put in.

But the idea is kind of amusing to me.

I am not suprised such a failure like yourself was a mod here.

*Tiptoes quietly out of thread before someone points out that he was once a mod here*

Markz

Monkeystyle, have you forgot that I could kill you. You know for a fact that I could give the poison Apple, and you will eat it, because your a Monkey and Monkey's are fruitaterians like Kanye West.

I like to masturbate in the most uncomfortable of situations.