And YOU can make a difference!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
So I know, I am a poor excuse for an IWF member. This time two years ago I was a freakin' mod! Now i'm a freakin... Munchadawaga!

So the rep I have is undeserving, I have committed treason upon thou hills of Duccan, I have seen the light though, I have seen the era of my ways and there is one sollution!

EVERYONE negative rep me, NOW! For YOUR clicking pleasure, in between multiple wanks, hit me with a hard moist red raw negative rep.

If you don't I will turn into the most annoying NOOBIcLE this side of the clyde!

NOW

DO IT ANUS TELESCOPE POOPYHEAD.

Markz

Reaction score
Double post muthamuncha!!!

C4

You were the graphics mod eh? I feel sorry for you... well at least you were better than some recent moderators... :glare:

Markz

Reaction score
I think I asked you to do something, damn Chinese!

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Just cause you asked....

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You know if I really wanted to I could go back and neg every single one of your posts because I dopn't have to spread. I wouldn't because that would take much more time than I'm willing to put in.

But the idea is kind of amusing to me.

Markz

Reaction score
Monkeystyle, have you forgot that I could kill you. You know for a fact that I could give the poison Apple, and you will eat it, because your a Monkey and Monkey's are fruitaterians like Kanye West.

I like to masturbate in the most uncomfortable of situations.

Markz

Reaction score
It's not a secret...there's a video.