American Reunion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Just saw this one tonight. I wish i'd watched the rest of them over the long weekend to compare but it was really good great sense of nostalgia with a very believable storyline. I'd give it a 7.5 or an 8

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Saw the movie this past weekend also, I really enjoyed it more than the last American Pie they had made. An 8-8.5 is right around what i would give American Reunion as well.

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Watched this last night with my wife and some friends. If you're a fan of the original trilogy, this one is a must. It kept my interest throughout and delivered on the laughs all the way from start to finish. Stifler gets the most laughs, in my opinion.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Not a big fan of these films, although the first one was pretty good, and I might go and see this one out of curiousty, at at least it has Willow! I LOVE YOU ALYSON!!