American Horror Story

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Do any of you watch this show? I watched the pilot and thought it was VERY CREEPY but intriguing. I used to watch the show Nip/Tuck and loved the first two seasons. I get the same vibe from American Horror Story. It's a dark but sexy show. The only issue is that Nip/Tuck jumped the shark after season 2 which Ryan Murphy tends to do; therefore I hope that he does not do the same thing with American Horror Story.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Yeah i watched the whole first season and, for the most part, enjoyed it... watched the first episode of season 2 "Asylum" kinda jumped around a lot and it seems like they are pushing the envelope on what's acceptable for cable, Wasn't over the top impressed but I'll keep watching

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I wasn't impressed with the first episode of season 2 though I'm also not fond of the leaving the house idea.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
I'll give it another couple episodes but.....

Reaction score
I've watched the first three episodes of season 1 and I am enjoying it a lot. Can't wait to see what happens with the baby!

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
This is my type of show and I really enjoyed the first season but I think I missed an episode or two. No idea why they would already leave the house. I will look into this new season when I'm sure I'm caught up with the first.

Reaction score
Honestly, it's for the best that they change the setting and storyline every season. Ryan Murphy is awful at sticking to a show and keeping the storylines consistent. Nip/Tuck, for example, was excellent throughout seasons 1 and 2. Subsequently, the quality of the show dropped tremendously. Ryan Murphy wasn't as invested into the show and started taking an interest in Glee which is why the writing on Nip/Tuck became horrible. It seems to me that Ryan gets bored easily so it's best to have him create shows where he can be adventurous and start fresh.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
ZvkP4gBl.jpg

FX has released a brand new American Horror Story: Double Feature poster for the upcoming tenth season of Ryan Murphy’s long-running horror anthology series. Season 10 is scheduled to make its return on Wednesday, August 25, nearly two years since 1984 concluded its 9-episode ninth season.

The new poster, which you can check out below, teases the new installment’s weird and creepy vibe as it features two out-of-this-world creatures in an intimate position. The first creature is clearly an Alien, while the second one kind of looks like a vampire-like creature due to its razor-sharp teeth. Another mysterious thing about the poster is the black pill in between them, and what it might signify in the upcoming new season.

Created by Murphy and Brad Falchuk, the tenth installment of American Horror Story is officially titled American Horror Story: Double Feature. Further details about its plot and characters are still being kept under wraps, but Murphy previously confirmed that the new season will feature “one story by the sand,” and “one story by the sea.”

Season 10 will feature the return of series alums Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Kathy Bates, Leslie Grossman, Billie Lourd, Adina Porter, Lily Rabe, Angelica Ross, and Finn Wittrock. It will also introduce a new cast member in the form of Home Alone star Macaulay Culkin, which will mark his first major TV role since appearing as a guest star in the Hulu comedy series Dollface.

FX reports that the series’ total audience is over 1 billion total viewers across its 103 episodes and nine seasons. American Horror Story has received 95 Emmy nominations and won 16 times, as well as two Golden Globe awards. It featured stars including Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates, Evan Peters, Billie Lourd, Jessica Lange, Emma Roberts, Taissa Farmiga, Lady Gaga, Angela Bassett, Dylan McDermott, Connie Britton, and many more during its run.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler