America is NOT the greatest country in the world

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
God only knows where the USofA would be if we ever gave one single fuck about a Canadian and what they have to say. French rejects.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I went to KFC last night just to get mashed potatoes and a biscuit

/fat people problems

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I went to KFC last night just to get mashed potatoes and a biscuit

/fat people problems
that's the only stuff worth getting at KFC. We went and snagged some grocery store chicken (8 piece for $5) the other day and hit up KFC for some mash and gravy. Hungry just thinking about it tbh.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
:hmm:

Not sure if I have any. I don't eat potatoes too often anymore. I know I have sweet potato fries but meh.
I don't care if it's healthier for you, sweet pots are dogshit.
Fries chill in the freezer bud, snag a package for a dollar 50 and you're set.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
that's the only stuff worth getting at KFC. We went and snagged some grocery store chicken (8 piece for $5) the other day and hit up KFC for some mash and gravy. Hungry just thinking about it tbh.
Yea I do this quite a bit actually. Just make something so easy even I can cook it like a hamburger or some chicken breast and run to KFC to get that dank ass side dish.