America is NOT the greatest country in the world

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
America sucks though and you live in the hellhole of it all.

Ah, the art of modern "debate".

Don't actually prove your point using evidence, logic, etc. Just keep stating your opinion over and over like it actually means something.

wk

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Ah, the art of modern "debate".

Don't actually prove your point using evidence, logic, etc. Just keep stating your opinion over and over like it actually means something.

wk
I've given the evidence, I'm only doing the whole opinion game cause it's D'Z, if it was you now that's a whole different debate~

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
People still debating America when it sucks.
so go the fuck back to viet nam you dumb piece of shit. Phillies suck.
No one with any good taste in food can deny how yummy KFC's greasy-ass chicken is.

You probably also prefer Dominoes over Pizza Hut, too... :pity2:
Pizza hut isnt even > Roma fucking za's bro, you must be from the south. KFC is only liked for it's gravy, it's why the famous bowl outsells their 20$ bucket of chicken that sells for 8$ anywhere else. I mean ffs their chicken they cook at open can still be found in the creepy crackhead made oven at dinner.

Out of your mind bro.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I've given the evidence, I'm only doing the whole opinion game cause it's D'Z, if it was you now that's a whole different debate~

But your evidence is weak and full of anecdotes and misconceptions.

I have seen no evidence that proves the U.S. "sucks" or even is less than an exceptional country.

wk

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
so go the fuck back to viet nam you dumb piece of shit. Phillies suck.

Pizza hut isnt even > Roma fucking za's bro, you must be from the south. KFC is only liked for it's gravy, it's why the famous bowl outsells their 20$ bucket of chicken that sells for 8$ anywhere else. I mean ffs their chicken they cook at open can still be found in the creepy crackhead made oven at dinner.

Out of your mind bro.
Explain how they won 10-5 yesterday and won at least 4 games within the past 5/6. Also, I go wherever I please Mr. Johnson~

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
But your evidence is weak and full of anecdotes and misconceptions.

I have seen no evidence that proves the U.S. "sucks" or even is less than an exceptional country.

wk
"It's D'Z" I'd imagine that should've went off in your head as intentionally being done, but apparently not

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Explain how they won 10-5 yesterday and won at least 4 games within the past 5/6. Also, I go wherever I please Mr. Johnson~
Congratulations, you should consider going 3rd world. Who gives a fuck about one win. Oh conglaturations! 1 win out of 163! World Series, here you come!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Congratulations, you should consider going 3rd world. Who gives a fuck about one win. Oh conglaturations! 1 win out of 163! World Series, here you come!
They've been on a winning streak with the exception of one loss. Also what happened to steroid Braun? He let Lucroy take over? (cept Lucroy's pretty speak)

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
All this talk of great fast food that originated where? And how many other countries have we implanted these fast food places into?

BAM, America wins

Nick

Reaction score
Lol sit down you jobber fans, the Yankees >

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I don't see why Baseball is still "America's Favorite pass time". I would think football is more popular by now. Baseball is boring AS SHIT

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
They've been on a winning streak with the exception of one loss. Also what happened to steroid Braun? He let Lucroy take over? (cept Lucroy's pretty speak)

No one gave shit to Lucroy, he took it like the champ he is. Fuck you Yadi and that giants douche, the young stud is here to fucking stay. We don't make champions, we only draft them.

Brauny can fuck off, we go Gomez Lucroy Scooter and plenty of other home grown talent that help us win. 14 over .500 son.
It's only 162.

wk
OH NOES! I HIT THE WRONG BUTTON ON THE KEYBOARD AND DIDNT FIX IT!?

Come on jerk you know it was an accident. You are the Houston Astros of WWEF. Grossly underpaid and undervalued. Your jerseys suck too.