America is NOT the greatest country in the world

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I don't see why Baseball is still "America's Favorite pass time". I would think football is more popular by now. Baseball is boring AS SHIT
Football has 16 games and 1 per week. Baseball has 162 games and usually every day.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Lol sit down you jobber fans, the Yankees >
Cue everyone hating on you here. Brewers took 2 of 3 from you this season. Jeter is going to take a couple years off before coming back like MJ. By that I mean he's going to suck and still be horribly overpaid.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score

No one gave shit to Lucroy, he took it like the champ he is. Fuck you Yadi and that giants douche, the young stud is here to fucking stay. We don't make champions, we only draft them.

Brauny can fuck off, we go Gomez Lucroy Scooter and plenty of other home grown talent that help us win. 14 over .500 son.

OH NOES! I HIT THE WRONG BUTTON ON THE KEYBOARD AND DIDNT FIX IT!?

Come on jerk you know it was an accident. You are the Houston Astros of WWEF. Grossly underpaid and undervalued. Your jerseys suck too.

Lucroy's a damn good player I can admit that much, but Brewers ain't doing much atm, whatdya gotta say bout that Mr. Johnson?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Lucroy's a damn good player I can admit that much, but Brewers ain't doing much atm, whatdya gotta say bout that Mr. Johnson?
2nd best record in ALL of baseball, where your Phils at bro? We go .500 the rest of the season we hit nearly 100 wins. What say you, son?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
2nd best record in ALL of baseball, where your Phils at bro? We go .500 the rest of the season we hit nearly 100 wins. What say you, son?
Cept they're not going to hit that far, that's what makes it funny~ Lucroy's bound to choke up at some point, I imagine soon. Goldschmidt did the same FFS. Besides, my Phils are doing pretty fine atm, they're nearing .500 again.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

No one gave shit to Lucroy, he took it like the champ he is. Fuck you Yadi and that giants douche, the young stud is here to fucking stay. We don't make champions, we only draft them.

Brauny can fuck off, we go Gomez Lucroy Scooter and plenty of other home grown talent that help us win. 14 over .500 son.

OH NOES! I HIT THE WRONG BUTTON ON THE KEYBOARD AND DIDNT FIX IT!?

Come on jerk you know it was an accident. You are the Houston Astros of WWEF. Grossly underpaid and undervalued. Your jerseys suck too.

@TheArabHammer tell your diamondback fangirl friends to fuck off.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Cept they're not going to hit that far, that's what makes it funny~ Lucroy's bound to choke up at some point, I imagine soon. Goldschmidt did the same FFS. Besides, my Phils are doing pretty fine atm, they're nearing .500 again.
nearing .500? We could lose for 2 weeks straight and STILL be .500. It must be nice to pay $120 million for a mediocre team.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
nearing .500? We could lose for 2 weeks straight and STILL be .500. It must be nice to pay $120 million for a mediocre team.
Cept they're not mediocre atm, look at their past couple games. Playing smart by my terms. They'll be back up there soon enough, meanwhile the Brewers will probably choke.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Cept they're not mediocre atm, look at their past couple games. Playing smart by my terms. They'll be back up there soon enough, meanwhile the Brewers will probably choke.
You keep dreaming of the Crew choking.

Also Goldschmidt is a 1st basemen, not a catcher. How many other teams in baseball have their C bat cleanup? Lucroy is hitting .340, you got anyone doing that right now?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
You keep dreaming of the Crew choking.

Also Goldschmidt is a 1st basemen, not a catcher. How many other teams in baseball have their C bat cleanup? Lucroy is hitting .340, you got anyone doing that right now?
Utley's doing pretty solid around .310, he'll be able to keep that. Other guys are doing eh, but Byrd and Brigniac are impressing me, so I'll take them for now.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Utley's doing pretty solid around .310, he'll be able to keep that. Other guys are doing eh, but Byrd and Brigniac are impressing me, so I'll take them for now.
So what you mean by that is no. @Bill Clinton I hear the Phils are mediocre.