Amazingly in depth look at Dixie Carter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fuzzy

Reaction score
I'm not sure how much of the article is true but....daxie is so far gone in her own mind that she thinks every tna wrestler will stay with her company no matter what, she is too lost to even talk about. I feel bad for the hard working wrestlers espically the woman who are paid less than peanuts. sooner or later other wrestlers like Kong whom didn't even have enough for a car, will jupm ship or just leave tna, can't really blame them though.
tna is in such bad shape that daxie even with all of daddys money won't pony up and do something helpfull instead of bringin; in more people that are not needed.
Woman can be just as good as a man in business maybe even better in some cases but as far as dixie goes, she is just an ignorant fool with money. I don't concider her as a business woman.
As a fan of wrestling, it pisses me of knowing she can but doesn't want to for no explained reasons. Just because fans chant for your company, doesn't mean you can just sit on your trust found shit filled ass and do nothing to listen to them. She should sell her company before people start throwing piles of shit at her.
I'm sorry but i'm just really mad after reading the article, it's a huge slap in the face to a long time fan of wrestling.
BTW much thanks for posting it, Chuck.

Reaction score
The part that really pissed me off was the parts about how she was blindly loyal to people like Russo and Terry Taylor and everyone else. Ok Vince McMahon I can understand him being loyal to people like Dunn, Patterson, Brisco, Finkel and others because they've been around for so long. But Ditzy's only worked with some of those people like what, 5 years maybe, if that depending on how much she's actually been around them. And I don't care how loyal Vince may be if anybody did something to jeopardize his company or bring bad publicity to the company he'd fire them so fast they'd have a permanently imprint from being kicked in the ass (although I still haven't the foggiest idea how Michael Hayes still has a job considering he almost pissed on Linda McMahon and made a total ass of himself at Triple H and Steph's wedding).

It really is painfully obvious that Dixie is allergic to making money. I mean if you're house shows aren't drawing like they should (especially considering their talent roster), you're tv ratings are barely above a 1 and have been that way for over three years and your pay per view buys are in the toilet goddamn change something. I know that no booker/writer is perfect but if someone like Russo had been around during the 70s and 80s and had the kind of track record of failures and limited success he'd have been fired and possibly had the fuck beaten out of him for exposing the business and making a joke of it.

fuzzy

Reaction score
The thing with russo is that when he was with wwe, which was wwf at the time, he had vince to bounce ideas off of, vince is a total prick but the man knows the product. dixie wanting to make money? no way she's loaded with that trust found and plus has a wealthy father to fall back on, she doesn't really care about wrestling or the product. she just wants to say ha, i have money and with it i can beat wwe..total garbage. i laughed when i read she's nowhere to be found maybe she's hiding...LOL she's lougging about on some beach somewhere taking in the rays while her company goes further down the shit hole.
I have no idea why people chant for her when she comes out to the ring? and WTF is with Love only making 400 an apperance? tell me that was suppose to be at least 4000, i mean wow talk about being cheap.

Reaction score
You know Dixie Carter reminds me of Mayor Adam West from Family Guy when he built a statue of Dig 'Em frog. After Jeff Hardy came out fucked up for his match at Victory Road I expected Dixie to come out of her balcony window and jiggle her keys at the people pissed off about the situation.

Quality's kinda shitty but you get the jist-

[video=youtube;Ea2j9t8aJ7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea2j9t8aJ7w[/video]

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, I read that a few days ago on there. Not a lot to add but that site has become my go to for solid, "other" wrestling news.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
"Dixie Carter is Ian Rotten with a trust fund."
I'm not a historian, but This part kinda stuck out for some reason and now I'm curious.
Can anyone explain Who/What Ian Rotten is and wh....blah, just explain it to me.

anyways, wow....just wow. The fact she's acting like a bitch to the knockouts and idk, but wow.
I knew it was kinda bad cause of Bischoff/Russo/whatnot, but goddamn, I didn't know it was That Bad at TNA.

...god...

Reaction score
the hell? You made a normal post?!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
"Dixie Carter is Ian Rotten with a trust fund."
I'm not a historian, but This part kinda stuck out for some reason and now I'm curious.
Can anyone explain Who/What Ian Rotten is and wh....blah, just explain it to me.

anyways, wow....just wow. The fact she's acting like a bitch to the knockouts and idk, but wow.
I knew it was kinda bad cause of Bischoff/Russo/whatnot, but goddamn, I didn't know it was That Bad at TNA.

There was a link in the comments below the article: http://www.czwfans.com/wiki/index.php/List_Of_Scummy_Things_Ian_Rotten_Has_Done

Ian Rotten is one of, if not, the most infamous promoters in independent wrestling for his carny tactics. Not since Roland Alexander has there been such an overweight creep. In this entry we take a look at the things Ian Rotten has done to people that were nothing short of scummy.
  • The Mike Levy Incident.
  • Told numerous workers "I'll get ya next time, kid" when asked for pay.
  • Bounced a check to Dave Taylor.
  • Used the Big Vision Entertainment Fed Ex account to ship DVDs to a customer in Italy.
  • Took two years to fulfill a DVD order to said Italian customer.
  • Allegedly assaulted Diehard Dustin Lee during an IWA-MS Wrestling School training session.
  • Reportedly stole money from Mickie Knuckles, someone who he considered his daughter. Also rumored to have had extra marital affairs with Mickie behind his wife Patti's back.
  • Canceled a benefit show for his longtime friend Rollin Hard, who was dying of cancer, in favor of raising money for Mickie Knuckles, who broke her leg.
  • Stiffed the shit out of Peter B. Beautiful.
  • Owes CM Punk thousands of dollars.
  • Repeatedly claimed to be shutting down IWA-MS in an effort to sell more overpriced DVD-Rs.
  • Ordered a Baltimore Orioles jersey from QVC while in a hotel room with Diehard Dustin Lee and Chuck Taylor, who had just been stiffed on pay after working one of his shows.
  • Repeatedly stiffed Bull Pain on paychecks for working IWA shows, including the 2010 KOTDM. The end result of which being Bull taking his frustration out on Ian with a constant barrage of koolrodprice-esque Facebook statuses.
  • Once held a benefit show for former deathmatch wrestler Delilah Star and her sick child, only to give her $100 and spend the rest of the "benefit" money on a new television and several new VCRs.
  • At the 2010 King of the Death Matches tournament, paid JC Bailey, the tournament winner & known addict struggling with sobriety at the time, with pain pills in lieu of money.
  • During night 1 of the 2010 King of the Death Matches tournament, Ian faked having a cracked sternum so he could take a $3,000 ambulance ride directly out of the building, just to get out of paying the $1,000 he owed to his workers.
  • Once faked a suicide attempt in an attempt to evoke sympathy from those around him . Incident was witnessed by his own son and his then " daughter" Mickie Knuckles .
  • At the funeral of JC Bailey, Rotten had the audacity to go up to the grieving Bailey family, and demand trans money, refusing to leave until he was paid and causing a small scene in the process . Eventually paid by Bailey's grieving mother to get him to go away.
  • During the early days of IWA Mid-South , several members of the roster agreed to work a few shows for free to earn enough money to install AC in the "old K Mart building". One of these workers, American Kickboxer, severely injured his neck during a bout and needed a small amount of money to help offset his medical bill from an injury occurred while trying to help Ian out. Ian proceeded to tell Kickboxer that he was on his own, and that he was selfish for implying that Ian should spend some of the money earned on his medical bills. After the incident, Ian spent the money earned from the show, and the building never had air conditioning installed.
  • Once promoted Tarzan Goto for a King of the Deathmatches tournament. Ian had never spoken with Tarzan Goto before in his life, let alone booked him for said tournament. Rotten would later claim that Goto accidentally double booked himself , as he was opening a restaurant on the same date of the tournament.
  • Loudly asked a waitress within earshot/view of R.D. Reynolds from Wrestlecrap "DO YOU KNOW WHO I I AM?!"
  • Let his then-toddler walk around bowling alleys drinking beers because, as he states, it "helps with his medical conditions."
  • Beat up username Strikeforce.
  • Probably beat up username Danny Havoc Mark.
  • Stopped booking Thumbtack Jack after an altercation between TJ and Harry Potter. Incident? Threatened Child Discipline.
  • When booked for a show in Southern California, Ian and JC Bailey tried to board a plane in a post 9/11 world with razorblades on them.

...god...

Reaction score
John Benson Williams (born June 1, 1970) is an American professional Wrestler better known by his ring name Ian Rotten. He has wrestled in Global Wrestling Federation (GWF), Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW), and his defunct wrestling promotion IWA: Mid-South. He currently works for Taco Bell.

Loool.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
the hell? You made a normal post?!

The article link and all that reading distracted me.

That Ian Rotten dude showing up at a funeral reminded me of Big Show and Big Bossman.
i went on that CZ wiki thing....some butthole did a "MS Paint" thread thing....

Reaction score
At least Ian Rotten pushed talent to the forefront such as CM Punk, Chris Hero and at one point IWA:MS was an awesome indy, putting on shows the caliber of RoH and TNA back in the indy boom of 02-05. I