Alright, that is it!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

HAHAHA, you know what they say, once somebody uses a Momma joke on the guy they are trying to flame the guy who's mum was dissed is automatically the winner...Somebody call it, me owning this fat slob of a human being.

Bigfella

Reaction score
1....2....3....4....5....6....7....8....9....10....11.....12.....13....14......15.......16.......17...

Im not counting the amount of One Night Stands your Mum has had, thats how many times you have attempted to use a fat joke. And you tell showstopper to come up with fresh material...
330uypg.gif

^^ I've seen your photo in LadyHotRod's thread, don't make me do to you what I did to Showstopper.
Go ahead.

Qwake

Peep, you would be right before Hayley Williams :p

Bigfella, when did I say that to showstopper? and keep using your mumma jokes they seem to be working :smh

Wrestling Station

Either take this flame war to the Flammation Chamber or all can STFU.

Rell

Reaction score
meh, its in HIAT, no rules...keep fighting imo

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Thats only Because we got alot of Pizza Eating, Hardstyle Shuffling Italian Muzza's, Big & Smelly Lebanese, Noodle Addicted Gaming Hardcore Asians.

Im serious though, last time i checked, they were the only cunts not playing any sport. All us Aussies play Backyard Cricket.

Immigration can get fucked :furious:

:roflmao: i can't stop laughing everytime people assume italians are fat

Qwake

He's wrong lol, Italians arent...he's just upset coz Aussie has just recently become the fattset country in the world so he needs to blame something else on his obesity(however the fuck you spell it).

and Rell I do what when I want :yes: sharky's for sharky...:shocking:

Bigfella

Reaction score

Qwake

LMFAO! 2 weeks ago it was my birthday! :lol:

I find it so funny that on my birthday you tried to flame me, I didnt fucking pussy out I was pissed off my head and then the next day I wasnt on and then after that it would have died out. btw, I don't check the flame chamber coz it makes me bored and most of the time I am not called out to a flame because everyone loves me :love: lol. btw, there is know need for me to go there now because I have already beaten you, remember coz you had to start dissing my mum because you had nothing else to say...:yes:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

DX_3:16 said:
don't worry he will probably be back after a few weeks, he will miss banging out and fighting with BKB and a few others, he hates being a normal member.. he will miss being the "Center" of attention
LOL, this comes from you. Mr I Bump My Thread and Give Fake Reviews In The Hope of Getting A Review. *cough* ATTENTION WHORE *cough* :smh

Oh and for the record, me and Shane are never actually serious when we fight. Amazing I know, but some morons seem to think we are.

PS: Go rape a sheep Sharky :laugh:

Qwake

Damnit all you aussie think Im a sheep raper! :crazy:

(and dont say, "its because you are one" because if you do you suck) :yes:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Direct quote from the Bible: And thee who rapeth thee sheepeth shall be casteth away to the landeth of sheep, New Zealand.

Can't argue with God :yes: