Alright, that is it!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
From now untill I leave IWF or until IWF dies or until hell freezes over, I am going to be a normal member on IWF.

Why? Because I am tired of being the annoying asshole spammer.

So yeah, the old T.A.B is back.

If you don't like it, then you can suck a dick no homo.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
oh whatever

The Gay Shane

Oh Wait that is the current TAB

Oh shucks

Change your name back to Natural Disaster.

Qwake

lmao, stupid Aussie :shocking: j/k

Whoa, Shane, you just can't be a normal member...all that work of making your self the worst and gayest member on IWF will be gotten rid of :smh

Bigfella

Reaction score
lmao, stupid Aussie :shocking: j/k

Whoa, Shane, you just can't be a normal member...all that work of making your self the worst and gayest member on IWF will be gotten rid of :smh

Go have sex with a sheep.

:3dflagsdotcom_austr :3dflagsdotcom_austr :3dflagsdotcom_austr :3dflagsdotcom_austr :3dflagsdotcom_austr :3dflagsdotcom_austr :3dflagsdotcom_austr :3dflagsdotcom_austr :3dflagsdotcom_austr :3dflagsdotcom_austr :3dflagsdotcom_austr :3dflagsdotcom_austr

I guess that you won't be showing your penis on webcam to people on MSN anymore?

Qwake

Wat to steal Shanes gay ass joke about me raping sheep :smh

btw bigfella, eat any pies lately you fat sack of shit?

and about your sig, maybe if you type in annoying or lard on google it will come up with did you mean bigfella...:yes:

Evil Austin

don't worry he will probably be back after a few weeks, he will miss banging out and fighting with BKB and a few others, he hates being a normal member.. he will miss being the "Center" of attention