• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alright, just to let you know.

Hometown Kid

Yeah, so, what's wrong with that?

I don't want my threads with spam all over them. Why should I even give a flying fuck about your threads?

Listen, Kumar, why do you expect respect for your threads if you admit you don't care about anyone else's? It's not that hard of a concept to get what you give. Bitching about stuff that happens to you and then turning around and fucking off when it happens to something else just makes you a fuckwit and no better than the trolls.

Also what happened to "I always do what I feel is right"? :rolleyes: Only on your time though, eh? So far you've proved to be a baby, a dumbass, a liar, and full of contradictions. And that's just in this alone. (Not new ground or anything).

Congratulations C4, you've reached Manson level of being a worthless fraud. :y:

SEX POWER AND BEER are cunts in my opinion whether it matters or not. They get banned whoopie doooooo. They both have alt accounts anyways so why does it matter? SAD CHILDISH CUNTS WITH NO LIFES OR JOBS