Alphabet Mafia: The Potato Wars Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
vote Poyser

Yeah I don't think so bud

CraigPelton

Reaction score
If a town vig really shot Rugrat or Barry I am going to be annoyed. Correctly had both as town.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Vote phenom

I prefer this
Poyser is scum. The T'Challa potato thing was one of his typical scum gambits. Really makes no sense for T'Challa to just go do on his own as scum.

Also, they kill Odo n1 but not me or Poyser n2? I had Poyser as a town lean on the presupposition that Lethal flips mafia. Probably made him think it was safe to keep me alive. Didn't want to give reads after the SK flip precisely so I could push him today.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
PHEN0M could be his teammate, and I don't like his certainty on reads he hasn't explained at all, but Poyser is the bigger threat here. Also didn't like how he tried to make Rugrat out as scum after I town read him. Guessing that caused an audible in night kill choice.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Poyser is scum. The T'Challa potato thing was one of his typical scum gambits. Really makes no sense for T'Challa to just go do on his own as scum.

Also, they kill Odo n1 but not me or Poyser n2? I had Poyser as a town lean on the presupposition that Lethal flips mafia. Probably made him think it was safe to keep me alive. Didn't want to give reads after the SK flip precisely so I could push him today.
Why would I tell t’challa to throw a potato at me and do literally nothing else tho? Was haza voting me a gambit too??

Big Man

Reaction score
Lethal had already claimed which is why i didn’t vote him and voted Ace. I also indicated above that was against him getting lynched which was well before end of day. SMALL MAN making up lies.

i also don’t see how anyone can see me wasting my potato throw as scum if you know me at all.
that's fair, I thought that post was referring to getting a claim from ace because he wanted one too but that doesn't seem to be the case.

did you know you were wasting it or not then? because if you knew why would you waste it as town? with 2 mafia members already down and you need 4 to kill I can see you wasting it yes because there isn't great use in it, you'll need town on your side to kill someone with it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
PHEN0M could be his teammate, and I don't like his certainty on reads he hasn't explained at all, but Poyser is the bigger threat here. Also didn't like how he tried to make Rugrat out as scum after I town read him. Guessing that caused an audible in night kill choice.
An audible in what way? You mean you think I killed Rugrat? But then kept trying to paint him as scum anyway? None of this makes any sense lol

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Why would I tell t’challa to throw a potato at me and do literally nothing else tho? Was haza voting me a gambit too??
Probably his idea to bus. Not definitive at all.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
We're doing this today. I feel it in my bones.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Probably his idea to bus. Not definitive at all.
Not definitive but it’s a bit fucking blueberried to try and shoehorn me in as scum here when both of the flipped scum have done literally nothing in game except attack me. Yeah I’m not buying it; there’s no way you think this is the best lead at all

vote cp