Alphabet Mafia: The Potato Wars Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kajuh

Reaction score
Vote Kajuh

Where u at bud. Another storm? :jade
Lol asshole. Tbh I kinda forgot about this game after the shitshow that happened on D1 but yeah, I gotta be more active sowwy!

Kajuh

Reaction score
I gave sour on poyser because his push on ace reminded me of his push on me last game I think it was? Where he hyper focuses on the most pointless shit and just hammers it constantly
and this reminds me of mafia mystery where you just hyper focused on Poyser all game

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I mean wasn't he scum in that game?

Kajuh

Reaction score
How do you feel about him now?

Big Man

Reaction score
yes I have. I mentioned how his town read on juice didn't make any sense and seemed fake. I also didn't like his play last phase where he seemed happy to sheep but then had an opinion on lethal flipping town when he was already lynched. he didn't follow the lethal wagon, but in the middle of it when lethal made himself look worse and worse he voted ace and said 'we should get a claim from him as well' and never spoke against the lethal wagon which tells me he was happy with it until it was over.

Kajuh

Reaction score
Who were all the people that claimed to be N again?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Pretty sure 3 of them were trolling lmao but CP, then rugrat, big man and phenom i think

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Anyway I've claimed and made my thoughts known. Off to bed.

Can't wait to wake up lynched. Guess I'm forever going to have to be an arsehole.
I got you lethal.

Lethal had already claimed which is why i didn’t vote him and voted Ace. I also indicated above that was against him getting lynched which was well before end of day. SMALL MAN making up lies.

i also don’t see how anyone can see me wasting my potato throw as scum if you know me at all.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Im not really seeing any conclusions from this kaj catchup tbh

Kajuh

Reaction score
Yeah for sure they were trolling, but there's usually at least some truth in every lie