Alphabet Mafia: The Potato Wars Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Also just noticed she called me an idiot lmao

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Didn't buy what they were selling - just sounded very forced and trying to town tell.
As I said Poyser, Alco and Ace are all town and I didn't buy Odo. Hence why I threw the potato.

And Like I said - I only need three more people to scum read and to chuck a potato.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't know what you want me to tell you? At this point it sounds like you asked a question and then changed your mind.
I’m asking you why you read Odo scum in the first place in order to throw your potato at him because the reasons you’re peddling now all came after you threw it

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Crap play, crap player, let’s just move on

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
You were insinuating it was based on something outside of the game? Were you not?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’ll give town fair warning, unless I’ve used my potato by the end of night 1, I’ll be chucking it at juice

Reactions: CraigPelton

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
She’s likely town, but I don’t want someone with decision making skills of this level hanging around for too long

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m not really shading juice either I just want to get back to it being game related rather than insult slinging lol

I think she’s town pretty strongly based on meta. When she was scum in my game she struggled and jumped at the chance to talk about some Japanese wrestling for ages with somebody to create content and then she jumped on the cp is racist stuff. The only game related shit she did was to counter bus jeff

Reactions: CraigPelton

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
The only person who has slung insults was Odo - so why you addressing me about it?

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
I like Austalian Juice better than Arguing Juice no cap.

Anyways since I've gotten flack for this, i like to think Lethal is ducking the thread waiting for an inactive maf response

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You were insinuating it was based on something outside of the game? Were you not?
Yeah I was saying it feels to me like you threw it at Odo because you have a problem with him on a personal level. I was trying to get you to tell me what the game based reasons were because I was pretty sure you’d deny that being the case and you didn’t seem to wanna answer anybody about it

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I like Austalian Juice better than Arguing Juice no cap.

Anyways since I've gotten flack for this, i like to think Lethal is ducking the thread waiting for an inactive maf response
Based on what?

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Based on what?
Their last post was 55 mins ago in another thread. But they last posted over 24hrs in the sign up threat @ 5;00 AM. I would think Lethal would have shown up at least once since the game started because they are an aussie i believe

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Yeah I was saying it feels to me like you threw it at Odo because you have a problem with him on a personal level. I was trying to get you to tell me what the game based reasons were because I was pretty sure you’d deny that being the case and you didn’t seem to wanna answer anybody about it

If I was actually the sort of player to make grudge votes - wouldn't I just target someone, I've actually known to have a grudge with.

I find it very strange that you feel I am making it personal - when the only person who has been throwing out insults is Odo.

I stated the reason when I threw the Potato.

Is there a list of players that I'm not allowed to target on day one?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That’s not true at all but I’m not gonna bother discussing it any more lol, you’ve answered the question at least even if I don’t really have a clue what you’re on about