Alphabet Mafia: The Potato Wars Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alco

Reaction score
I too think T'challa's early potato throw looks slimy.

Juice's was just ill advised.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm not condoning rudeness or getting involved in whatever you guys have going on but encouraging people to use their potato on Odo is a waste of potatoes.

You only get one and you can't take it back so if you want Odo out you should rather make your case and try get him lynched - potatoes are better saved until the day kill functionality is actually worthwhile using as opposed to using a lynch vote.
Man, “that would be a waste of potatoes” is not a sentiment I ever thought we’d be expressing in a game of mafia :bosque

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Agreed. I wouldn't be surprised if T'Challa did it as a fake.

Actually, I don't think it would be the worst idea to get a claim from him

Vote T'Challa

Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What is your scum-read based on exactly?

Because what you're saying here is that how Odo reacts reinforces the scum read. But what's the read based on initially?
towny question imo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I suppose my issue is, and we shouldn’t do this, but we do - in light of the possibilities that the potatoes provide for scum, it seems odd to not coordinate them

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I could see T’Challa doing it as scum yeah. It’s not like he said anything else either like he didn’t say he was reading me as scum, he didn’t put a vote anywhere he just threw a potato at me and dipped lol. I was expecting some follow up at least even if it was gonna be fruity

@Shield-Maiden why were you reading Odo scum? I know you don’t like his responses to you now and think it proves your case but your potato throw came before he reacted to you so why did you think he was scum enough to throw your potato at? Cos it feels kinda personal rather than game related at that point

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
:heston this is so aids

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I could see T’Challa doing it as scum yeah. It’s not like he said anything else either like he didn’t say he was reading me as scum, he didn’t put a vote anywhere he just threw a potato at me and dipped lol. I was expecting some follow up at least even if it was gonna be fruity

@Shield-Maiden why were you reading Odo scum? I know you don’t like his responses to you now and think it proves your case but your potato throw came before he reacted to you so why did you think he was scum enough to throw your potato at? Cos it feels kinda personal rather than game related at that point

Are you accusing me of throwing the potato at him based on something outside of the game?

Alco

Reaction score
Yea this is not a bad shout actually

vote T'Challa