• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

All Elite Wrestling: Dynamite Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I still don’t get how Jericho can look at Cody and the Bucks in the ring and proclaim his group of friends are the Inner Circle and not the aforementioned who literally run the company.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I still don’t get how Jericho can look at Cody and the Bucks in the ring and proclaim his group of friends are the Inner Circle and not the aforementioned who literally run the company.

Seems like a tongue in cheek fuck you to the guys that actually run the company since they're all working as faces right now and that's def a heel group name

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH

I guess you gotta remember in Jericho's mind he's the reason for all of AEW's success and the center of the universe, more or less. His character is absurdly vain, so you can see how in his mind, his group is the REAL Inner Circle.

I agree with @Blaze. The faces outnumbered The Inner Circle this week, so they're likely to add someone else to the fold and Spears is the most likely candidate.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Still, feels like they're trying too hard to be "Attitude Era"-Lite.

Really? This seems like a really pessimistic take to me. It doesn't come off like they're trying too hard to be anything to me. I feel like they're just going full throttle and letting their stars off their leash. It's not like it's uncharacteristic for Jericho or PAC to use vulgarity, or for Moxley or Allin to do crazy hardcore spots. And there's definitely more of an emphasis on work rate up and down the card here than there was in the Attitude Era. There's a big Joshi presence and women's matches are heavily featured. There's been no T&A at all. I don't imagine we'll be seeing any miscarriage or castration angles any time soon either. It's a big reach to say they're trying to emulate the Attitude Era when the similarities are actually so few. If anything, you could definitely say they're trying to create a much less "safe" and formulaic product than modern WWE but there's a big disconnect between those two things.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Pretty fun show overall, I really enjoyed it. Young Bucks and Private Party was wildly entertaining, I loved it.

Darby and Havoc was solid as was Moxley and Spears, and that main event was good too. Darby skating down the ramp and taking out Jericho was awesome. Darby and Jericho next week should be a lot of fun

I agree with EC, Hagar works better not talking and being the intimidating silent enforcer.

V-Trigger

Omega vs Janela was Dark main event, as an unsanctioned match. They apparently murdered each other. Can't wait for Tuesday.

Also post main event Cody did a promo and called Kenny The Cleaner. So it's like official?!!!

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
1570831350363.jpeg

1570831378283.jpeg

1570831432666.jpeg

1570831461020.jpeg

1570831491231.jpeg

This a stacked looking show next week. Darby and Jericho on a street fight should be awesome, the tag team tournament matches look like fun and the tag team match of Mox/PAC vs Omega/Hangman should be good too.