All Elite Wrestling: Dynamite Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
If I were Cody I’d have Jurassic Express on top of the tag division, or at least in title contention because they are super over with the fans

V-Trigger

Reaction score
If I were Cody I’d have Jurassic Express on top of the tag division, or at least in title contention because they are super over with the fans

100% sure that's a longterm plan.
It's much like how they are booking Darby. And he keeps getting even more over after every episode. Despite not winning. People naturally root for the underdog. On BTE Halloween episode the toy Story part Hangman says the dinosaur is the most over person on the roster, so they're definitely aware. And Jungleboy got a big tease in the battle royale, as well

Luchasaurus tho. His finisher is sick

Reactions: Jimmy King

V-Trigger

Reaction score
Loved the dark order vignette. In two weeks they've made a tag team nobody cared about, into intriguing with clear motivations. How are they already storytelling geniuses this early

Don't get the private party hate. They're hype team who are more than spot monkeys. They sell really well, get the crowd really excited and have a fun gimmick

Fully on board with Shida. She got a really good match out of Britt. Which is hard to do if I'm being honest

Nick vs Fenix was crazy and fun. Omega vs Jack Evans will be on next week's Dark. It will be amazing

Btw if you don't watch BTE, Marty Scurll is basically confirmed. The episode ended with Hangman leaving the elite and focuses on an old picture of the elite, Marty dead center for a good 15 seconds.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Loved the dark order vignette. In two weeks they've made a tag team nobody cared about, into intriguing with clear motivations. How are they already storytelling geniuses this early

Don't get the private party hate. They're hype team who are more than spot monkeys. They sell really well, get the crowd really excited and have a fun gimmick

Fully on board with Shida. She got a really good match out of Britt. Which is hard to do if I'm being honest

Nick vs Fenix was crazy and fun. Omega vs Jack Evans will be on next week's Dark. It will be amazing

Btw if you don't watch BTE, Marty Scurll is basically confirmed. The episode ended with Hangman leaving the elite and focuses on an old picture of the elite, Marty dead center for a good 15 seconds.

If it wasn't so far away, it would be great for them to do a "Who's the third man??" bit at Bash at the Beach and it turns out to be Marty.

V-Trigger

Reaction score
If it wasn't so far away, it would be great for them to do a "Who's the third man??" bit at Bash at the Beach and it turns out to be Marty.

Haha great minds think alike. Thought this exact thing. Act like he's gonna join Inner Circle at The Bash and whose side is he on?! And kills Jericho instead.

The Elite are down and hurting they need the villain to save them! It's the classic babyfaces outnumbered, hurting and overcomes the heels story

DOPA

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Definitely agreed on the Dark Order vignettes. In a very short amount of time they've become a very interesting group. It's amazing what a bit of direction can do for a team, let's hope it keeps up.

Looking forward to this week's Dynamite, it's a shame and disappointing the ratings had quite a significant drop for them last week, hoping they'll bounce back.

Reactions: SPCDRI and Vegeta

SPCDRI

Reaction score
The dark order vignettes are stuff they could have put out months ago and furthered them so people didn't write them off.
The idea of them being a cult and the two vignettes and them trying to recruit Marko Stunt made them incalculably more interesting than they were before.
I hope the same thing happens with The Butcher and the Blade.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Moxley v janella announced. Kind of weird...

SPCDRI

Reaction score
Moxley v janella announced. Kind of weird...
Its a rematch of their PPV match last June. I think Moxley will go over. Janela has been booked to lose a lot and did some sort of worked thing on the internet where he said he was unhappy with what was happening to him and all the match losses that were racking up, plus Spears being allowed to eliminate him from the tournament without repercussion. I hope he wraps things up and starts a program with MJF and Hangman Page over the 45,000 dollar diamond ring, baybeh.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I thought the had 2 matches akready but mb I'm thinking Omega. Wasnt aware of the backstory. Mb i was more excited to see where his interaction with JeriGOAT was going. I can actually see inner circle interfering.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3

This match should be good. Shida is probably one of their best female talents and Kris Stat is always awesome.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Shida is starting to hit her stride in AEW and it's beautiful to watch. Shida vs Kris should be a good contrast in styles.

For all the Shida fans he's one of my favorite Joshi Matches not just from her, but of all time vs Aja Kong from 2018.

DOPA

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Really good women's match signed. I just wish they actually got some stories and proper feuds going with the women's division. But at least the talent is improving! Loved what I've seen from Shida too.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Really good women's match signed. I just wish they actually got some stories and proper feuds going with the women's division. But at least the talent is improving! Loved what I've seen from Shida too.

So true I said this in my thoughts on NWA Powerrr this Week how they gave story progression with it's Wrestlers like Thunder Rosa to where people will care about the feuds if they knew who the Wrestlers where. I hope we get that sooner rather than later and you start firt with Riho and go from there. She had a great story people would like to know about. Girl was Wrestling as a kid and you know in Joshi they pull no punches with the kids they push them to their utmost limits.

Reactions: Sir Linko and DOPA